•Wayne•

Chapter 21•

"Hey alpha." I start off.

"What happened." I groan internally because he caught on too quickly.

"Cedric had to have gone to you so you should know, right?"

"He did."

"I had a price I needed to pay in order for the spell to work. Two actually, the first one isn't important but the second... Wayne I went savage for a second. My wolf took over and I killed four teens." The line is silent so I wait. Wayne is most likely just thinking about this.

"Take the next plane over here."

"No alpha, I can't. I've got work. Important work. Just please help me." I plead.

"It's a myth about going savage. When you're mate dies you die with them. If you go rogue you slowly loss your humanity-"

"Then what's happening to me?"

"Werewolves that are completely normal go through traumatizing situations which cause their wolves to change. It's not common but it's not rare either. They'll either shut down completely, or in your case, they turn violent."

"Did rejecting Cedric cause my wolf that much pain?" My voice lowers and cracks.

"Maybe."

I take a deep breath, "okay, tell me what I have to do."

"Meditate and train yourself to control your wolf. Make it known you are in charge. Since your wolf hungers, then you'll have to satisfy him."

"Okay then I'll eat raw animal meat."

"If that doesn't work then you'll have to turn to humans."

I look around to see if Anna is near me. She isn't. "Alright. Thank you Wayne. I'll see you soon."

"Check in with me in a few days."

"Okay." I hang up and throw my phone onto the bed.

"Hey I called Pierre and asked for a day off. You need it. He told me to remind you of your date tonight." Anna announces while barging in.

"Thanks for that."

"Yeah no problem. What did your uh, alpha say?"

"He said I'll be okay. Just to check in with him in a few days."

She nods. "Hey Jude, all the times you had to babysit and the times you couldn't come to work, was it because of your pack?"

"Yeah, they're my top priority. All the babysitting that one week was because the rest of our family were away and there was no one else to take care of the kids."

"Oh, sorry about how I acted then."

"It's alright. I didn't give you crap about it because you didn't know the truth." She laughs.

"Gosh looking back I was such a bitch to you. I mean being a bitch does come with being a manager but I went overboard with you." I laugh.

"It's fine. Now what do you say we order Chinese and rent some movies?"

"Let's do that." She grins. I watch her run out of the bedroom, probably to find her phone. I smile and grab the remote.

They have cable here so I go to the 500 channels in search for a movie.

"There's Iron Man 2, Friday the 13th, The Help, Underworld Awake-"

"That one! I seriously can't wait for the new one to come out."

I laugh, "aight." I play it and it's barely starting. Anna runs over while talking on the phone. She's ordering everything we like.

We lay on the bed and I think about everything that's happened. I have no clue if I did the right thing by going to a witch and rejecting Cedric but what's done is done. Cedric can live his life the way he wants to live it, and so can I.

I'll go on that date with Pierre. Hey maybe I'll even start liking him more than I already do and maybe something good will come out of it. I'll finish my work here and go back home better than ever. I'll be a new person. No one is holding me back anymore, Cedric isn't holding me back anymore. I'll deal with the pain he gives me through sex just like I've always done it.

I know what my priorities are. My pack is my top priority. I'll keep on modeling and hold off on school. I'll train with Peshal and hopefully, I'll improve. I've got a lot of work if I want to be how I was back when I was a teen. Strong, untouchable during combate. I'll do anything to get there, I'll do anything for my pack.

-
Just clearing this up, Jude has long hair but for the next chap he will have it short.

Shortest chapter I've every written holy shit. But yeah this is not the end just a transition. Jude looks like he finally found his resolve.

Next chapter will be posted extremely soon. And it's going to have a time jump. Nothing extreme, it's taking place after Jude's Paris trip. So a total of two weeks.

Now... drumroll please....

Who thinks Jude is going to still end up with Cedric?

Who thinks Jude is going to find someone else?

Who thinks Jude is gonna just end up with Anna? Lol (still kind of shipping it.)