•Wrong•

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Didn't feel like editing lol enjoy.

Chapter 19•

"Amazing, amazing, and amazing! What compatibility! You were made for the camera."

Now he's just kissing up to me and especially Pierre. I resist the urge to growl and instead I grin.

"Are we done?"

"Yes, yes. I'll be looking forward in seeing you for the next one." I nod and leave to the changing room.

Pierre opens the door after I close it. He didn't stop staring at me during the photoshoot.

I look at him and he smiles. "You did well out there."

"Thank you. I'm sorry about yesterday night." I come out and tell him.

"It's quiet alright." He looks relieved that I brought it up. "Can we try again... say tomorrow night?"

"Sure. This time I'll show up." I joke and he cracks another smile.

"I'll be in contact. Goodbye Jude."

"Take care Pierre." He nods and opens the door, walking out and away.

I take out my sweats from the Nike bag Anna insisted on using for my clothing.

I suddenly gasp and I'm on the floor before I know it. I can't breath. This pain... oh God no. Why?

My canines rip out from my gums and my nails grow out against my will. I claw at the floor. Tears blur my vision and I curse.

"Hey Jude are you- oh my god are you okay?" Anna runs to me and I growl at her. I turn my head to face her and she gasps at what she sees.

"Lock the door!" I order her. I smell her fear and her face tells me she's scared of me. "Please Anna. I won't hurt you." I tell her with more tears running down my face. She steps back and runs back to the door. When I think she's going to leave I hear the click of a lock.

"What are... ? Are you okay?" Her voice cracks and she visible shudders.

"I'm- i-" The pain stops me from talking. I grab onto my sweats and I roll it up and put a part of it in my mouth. Once it's secured I let the pain out and I scream into it. I watch Anna slide down onto the floor and she covers her mouth. Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

At some point the pain becomes too much.

.
.
.
.
"You need to wake up Jude." I feel a cold hand against my cheek. My eyes open and Anna is kneeling on the floor with me. I sit up and look around.

"How did we get back to the hotel?" I ask her once I realize this bathroom is my bathroom.

"I brought us here." She answers and sits on her butt.

"How? Did anyone ask questions? Did you get someone to help you?"

"Um... no to everything? Jude... um how... why? I don't even know how to phrase this but like you're a werewolf?" She's timid and that's not like herself.

"Yes I am and I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. I don't know what happened. No one saw me in half form right?" I ask her.

"No, no one did... because i got us out."

I look at her curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" She asks.

I tilt my head at her question. It's obvious why I didn't tell her. "Humans can't know about us. If I told you I'd have to kill you." I tell her truthfully. It's different if a werewolf is mated with a human. That's the only exception to the rule. But if a human finds out either by accident or they're told, others will take it upon themselves to kill the human.

She frowns and nods. "You gonna tell me how you got us out?" I ask her one last time.

She shrugs, "it's not important. What's important is that you're okay. What happened back there though?" I stand up and walk out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. Anna, being right behind me, followed and sat on the bed.

"It's complicated."

"Don't give me that bullshit. If something like this happens again then I have to know what to do and what I'm dealing with."

I laugh at her for some reason and she pouts.

"Oh hey you won't kill me right?"

"No I won't. No one will know you know. Just please don't tell anyone else or I will have to kill you. And I don't want to do that."

"I won't but dammit Jude! You scared the crap out of me! Ugh now spill." She gives me one of her looks so I sigh.

"What you need to know is that werewolves have soulmates and if you ever reject your mate, both of you die. Now when I turned 16 I found mine."

"Seriously? Who?"

"Uh... well Cedric." Her eyes widen and her jaw drops.

"No way!"

"Let me finish. Right off the bat he told me he didn't love me but he didn't want to die so on the 15th of every month we would meet in a hotel and have sex in order to satisfy our wolves."

"...you've been doing that for five years?" I can feel her sadness and it makes me happy that she feels that way.

I nod. "And during that time he's had sex with other people every night. As his mate I felt that and it would feel as if you're body is being crushed. I got used to it but recently his wolf took control and bit me. That's how I got this." I show her my neck. "It was downhill from there. I kept thinking I could change him, I could make him love me. I love him so so much. But the pain he's caused me... I decided to end it. I went to a witch-" I notice Anna's heartbeat jump but I continue. "She made it so if I reject Cedric, we wouldn't die. All that I had to do was pay the price. I'm guessing it's this. Continue experiencing the pain when he has sex with others. The only difference is that the pain, it's... its way worse than anything I've felt before."

"Jude... ugh fuck Cedric! It's all his fault!" She starts crying which surprises me. I bring her in for a hug and she hugs me back.

"I should be comforting you, not the other way around."

"You are. By just being with me. So thank you."

She sniffles. "You're welcome. So what are you going to do about the sex-feeling part?"

I shrug. "Live with it. There's nothing I can do since I chose to do this. I mean it could have been worse right?" I laugh.

"You're crazy." She laughs with me. "Wait but then if you two aren't mates anymore, why do you still have his mark?"

"Uh I don't know. I don't mind it though." I lay back and take Anna with me.

"Alright. You don't mind if we have a sleepover right? I'm too tired to get up and go to my room."

"I don't." I smile.

We stay how we were and we gradually fell asleep.

It was a peaceful sleep. Until it wasn't.

-

Omg Anna knows now. Lol. Here's a question for you, do you ship Anna and Jude together? Like they're obviously never gonna get together since Jude is gay but I'm curious.

TBH while writing this I shipped it.