•Mate•

Logan and Anthony are played by Zac and Jordan Stenmark

Chapter 8•

He left after that and I stayed in my room the rest of the day. After I was sure I could walk out with a smile I left my room.

"Jude!!!" Walking down to the kitchen I'm ambushed by Layla. She jumps into my arms and I grin wide. I ignore the pain and greet her.

"Layla don't do that! He's injured!" Luna comes up to me and gives me a smile. She takes Layla and I take a seat at the dinner table.

"How was the celebration?" I ask them.

"I won the battle of betas." Jonathan states. He has a big ass grin on his face and I just laugh.

"Good for you."

"We won two battles of the Warriors but Alpha Cedric's warriors won the other three." Peshal rolls her eyes.

"We didn't have Jude this year so that's why we lost." Anthony says through bites of his burger.

"Haha sike! He would have held us back." Peshal states. I send her a glare. And she does the same. "It's true. I mean look at you. I've already told you how I feel about the situation so this isn't anything new."

I roll my eyes and start serving myself burgers, salad, and mash potatoes. "What happened to the rogue?"

"Oh I interrogated him and nothing out of the ordinary. The only weird thing was that rogues were actually teaming up. They didn't have any ulterior motives just that they hate us and wanted our pack and land." Anthony explains through bites of food.

"Did you kill him?"

"Nope. They held hands and paraded around naked." Logan buds in. I give him a look and they all snicker.

"Wait what the hell is on your neck?" Peshal asks. She sniffs the air and her face goes from shock to anger. "Since when are you my brothers mate?" She growls.

She could never be able to tell. No one could. Why now? Because of the mark?

"Peshal stand down." Wayne growls. She immediately sits back down and stares Wayne down.

"I was just asking a question." She shrugs innocently.

I look at her and then at the others enjoying their food. It's a little after noon. If I leave now I can get to my afternoon class in time.

I get up and take my barely eaten food to the sink. "I have class right now so I'm leaving." I tell Wayne.

"See what I mean? The pack is more important and he's stopped training because he's going to class all the damn time!" Peshal yells.

"Peshal!" Wayne's voice quiets her down. I'm already out the door as he says that and I'm thankful he did.

Peshal is a really sweet girl. She's just too guarded and head strong. She seems to think all the weight of the pack is on her shoulders. Maybe that's because of her alpha blood. She protects us in weird ways. She's doing this to get my head out of my ass about what's more important.

Right now though; my education is more important. That's my top priority. Wait but the only reason I was trying so hard in school was so I could go far away. He marked me so now I can't go anywhere.

I hit the steering wheel with the palm of my hand. Bad idea. I just end up hurting myself even more.

My phone goes off and I answer it. "What?"

"I have great news! Jude this is big! Come straight to the agency!!" Anna practically screams into the phone.

"I'm going to class-"

"Skip today! Jude this job offer can get you out of here!"

"What?"

"Just as I said! If it all goes well you can go to Paris! So get here straight away." She hangs up without waiting for my response.

I check the time and turn the corner of the street that takes me to my work. I'm already late to class so I'll just skip for today.

I laugh. "Education is top priority my ass."

I have to get my shit together. Anna thinks I do since I actually went to the agency. She's looking at me with sparkling eyes and a big grin.

"Hey." I greet her. She gives me a folder and sits me down across her desk.

"This is a job for La Pierre's men's clothing line. Rumor has it that it's going to be super successful after they get it out into the world. They personally asked for you! Jude this is huge! If you take this job you'll be bumped up to a pro!"

"When do I go?"

"This Friday! So in three days. They're covering your flight and your living arrangements. You'll be there for two weeks." I nod and suddenly start feeling hot. Incredibly hot. "You okay?"

"Yeah just hot in here. Alright I'll think about it."

"What? No, no, no thinking about it. I've already accepted the job for you. You have to go now and if you decline you're done in the modeling industry. No one will want to work with you anymore."

"Fine. I'll call you soon." I wipe away the sweat coming down my forehead. I stand up and leave.

"You won't so I'll call you later. Please answer."

My vision starts getting blurry and my body begins getting heavy. Shit. This is horrible. It's even worse than the pain from my wound.

Walking out the building I walk towards my car. My breathe stops at my throat at who I see leaning against it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Let's go. We're going for a drive." Cedric tells me.

I raise a brow. "No- agh-" my hand flies to my neck. My mark burned me. I look up at Cedric but my vision gets worse. I feel my body fall forward but his body holds me up. His body against me calms the heat of my body. He pulls me up and puts me in his arms; carrying me to a car that isn't mine.

He places me on my feet to open up the passenger door. After he places me on the seat he lets go of me. My body automatically heats up and my mark starts burning me again.

"Wait!" I grab his arm and he stops.

"You'll be okay." He closes the car door and I place my hand at my side. He walks around the car and gets into the drivers seat. He takes one glance my way and starts driving.

I place my hand on my mark in hope of cooling it down. It doesn't work.

"What the hell is happening?" I grind my teeth together to keep pain-filled noises from coming out.

"Your body needs me to mate with you." As he says that I feel myself loss consciousness. The last thing I witness is his eyes locked with mine and words coming out of his mouth.

"This is why I didn't want to mark you."

-
Haha not edited! So sorry about any grammar mistakes. Anyhow whatcha think about this chapter? We're slowly progressing lol.

Who still hates Cedric?

I need a ship name for those two