•Vampire•

Segovia Amil plays Angela

Chapter 27•

This man it's Amir's boss. I can see by Amir's reactions towards him. He's not scared but he's cautious. Amir left us in this interrogation room and it's been silent since then.

This man hasn't spoken and I haven't spoken. I spent who knows how long looking at the chains and cuffs keeping me here. I'm chained to the table with no way out.

"So tell me, why are you still alive if you rejected Cedric?"

"I don't know." I blankly answer. Nothing gives me away. My heart is steady and my emotions are void.

"I know you're lying yet everything is telling me you're being truthful." He looks at me curiously. Studying me.

"What seems to be wrong with you? I feel no aura coming off of you, no emotion. It's as if you are a living corpse."

I may as well be.

"Or really? Why do you say that?"

I furrow my brows and look at him with interest. "You read my mind?"

His hard expression softens and I have no idea why. He looks almost happy. "Yes something like that. Now if you don't want to answer my first question, at the very least tell me why you seem different."

"Different? I'm a normal werewolf born citizen."

"You're voice shows no emotion."

"Does that have to mean anything?"

"No I suppose not."

"Then what's the problem?"

"The problem is that you did something down at the lab. I want to know what it was and why you did it."

"Then we're going to be here for a while."

"It's alright. I'm a patient man."

"Then answer me this. Why'd Amir say you where Cedric's biggest fan?" His expression automatically hardens. It becomes cold and menacing. "Oh I hit a sour spot huh?"

"What about this. You tell me why you aren't dead because of the rejection and I'll answer your question." I shrug not caring at all.

"I made a witch cast a spell. I was able to reject him without us dying because of it."

"Interesting. A spell that powerful must have required something of you..."

I shake my head slowly. "Now you answer my question." He smirks and leans back in his chair.

"Cedric took something from me that was very close to my heart. I will never forgive him and I will never forget."

"Is that why you're declaring war against us?"

"Him only. But as you know if you mess with one werewolf you mess with his pack and their allies."

"The attacks on his allies then..."

"That was I. Now. Since I've answered not one but three questions. I have the right to ask two more of you." I nod. "What did that witch take from you?"

"She didn't take anything from me. I had a price I needed to pay for the spell. Two actually. The first, my wolf now craves human flesh and the second..." my body suddenly feels cold.

"The second?"

I look up into his eyes. I feel nothing when I look at him. My wolf is telling me I should feel something. He's angry because I can't feel. He's becoming distant from me.