Jokes ~KarmaxReader~

"Good morning class-!!! Nuru!!" 

"Oh come on!! We almost got you Koro-sensei~!!" 

What did we do? Well simple, we placed a bucket above the ceiling and whenever he stands infront of his desk it will automatically rain bb pellets on him. 

"Karma-kun! (l/n)-san!" Koro-sensei screamed at our direction. "Gomene Koro-sensei~" we both said with a smirk. 

"Let us clean it for you Koro-sensei~" we both offered and cleaned up the front area from the bb pellets. "Koro-sensei we're done~" Karma and I said as we neared Koro-sensei.

*Swish~!* 

"Didn't I tell you that no assassinations during my class!!" Koro-sensei scolded as he held up our knives with a paper. "Haii~" we said as he returned us our knives and we head back to our seats.

Karma and I are the so called 'Pranksters of class 3-E'. It is true because ever since we both arrived in this class the pranks never stopped ever since. We only design our pranks for Koro-sensei, we never hurt our fellow classmates of course. 

"You two really love pranks huh," I raised my head to the one who was talking, "Of course, Kayano-chan!" I replied with a smile. 

"Well, (y/n)-chan and I love pranks so we made it a hobby, just like how I love her," he said as he gave me a wink.

There he goes again, and later on he says. . . . "Joke!!"

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! Stop it!!! 

I have to admit, I fell for him ever since we were still in the main building. We are both from class A before but Karma-kun got transfered here first. While I got transfered to this class because I pranked a teacher. Well, she deserves it after all. She is a total bitch after all, she has a higher level rank than Bicchi-sensei after all. A crime she blamed on my even if she was the one who did it.

"(y/n)-chan?" 

I looked at Nagisa who is smiling at me. "Yes?" I replied. "Well you're spacing out again, what's the matter?" he asked, "Well I just remembered something horrible, that's it. Thanks for the worry Nagisa," I said.

"Spacing out? Hmmmm. Is it because I love you, (y/n)-chan?" the ever flirty voice of Karma rang to my ears. "Just kidding (y/n)-chan!!" he said while laughing. I just turned my attention to the field and I guess Nagisa and Kayano noticed it as well.

Sigh. He never stops hurting my feeling doesn't he? Its starting to hurt me really bad. 

"Neh, Nagisa, Kayano, I will just head out first ok?" I said as I gave them a smile. Nagisa and Kayano just smiled back as I walked out of the classroom. 

I ended up in the forest part near our classroom. I sat down on the ground that has a beautiful view to the city. 

"When will he notice? He is really blind, isn't he?" I asked myself. 

"Ohh~ (l/n)-san, seems like you're in deep thought," said someone from behind me. I turned around and saw our teacher behind me. "Koro-sensei. ." 

"You were talking about Karma-kun weren't you (l/n)-san?" Koro-sensei asked as he sat beside me. "Why would you say that Koro-sensei?" I said as I faked a laugh, "Everyone can see that you love him. Even a blind man can see that you're in love with him," he replied.

"He is blind," I said as hurt flooded me once more. "(l/n)-san, I know that ever since the beginning you fell for him, right?" sensei said as I just nodded. "Karma-kun just doesn't notice how much effort you put into your brilliant assassination plans," Koro-sensei commented. 

"Hai. . ." I replied softly, "I pass by your window sometimes and I would always see you up late at night, (l/n)-san," Koro-sensei said as I just laughed. He always does random check ups on his students at night so typically he would know what we are up to, but when we're planning for an assassination he would always flee away. So he would only check on me for 5 to 10 seconds. Who wouldn't notice a yellow figure by you window, neh? Hehehe.

"Now that I have heard both sides," I looked at Koro-sensei with a confused expression as he said that, "Nagisa-kun, Kayano-san," he called.

"Oi!!! Nagisa-kun!! Stop!!" I looked at what caught Koro-sensei's attention and there I found a smiling Nagisa and Kayano while dragging a red haired tomato. Wait! Karma is blushing!? This is rare!! Very rare!

"Now, will you two excuse us," Koro-sensei excused as he dragged Nagisa and Kayano in mach speed.

"Yo. . . (y/n)-chan. . . ." Karma said in a wierd tone, is he nervous? He sounds shy to me. "K-Karma . . ." BAKA!! Why the heck did you stutter!? ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

"Ano ne, (y/n)-chan I heard your conversation with Koro-sensei earlier," he said as I just hummed a response. "Well Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan actually told me everything after you left the classroom earlier." 

"And for that, sorry. I was a fool, that I admit. Your efforts were clearly seen but I just tend to ignore it," he said as he sat down next to me. I just stayed silent and focused at the city view that was infront of me. "(y/n)-chan, I am really sorry for making fun of your feelings," he said as he held my hand. I just sat as if not minding a thing.

"The truth is, all the 'I love you's I gave you were all true. I would just add 'joke' by the end because I don't wanna be rejected and so it became a hobby for me to say it to you everyday yet I would always take it back with a joke. Hahaha. Call me a scaredy cat, but everything is real I am just afraid of. . . . " he paused, ". . . rejection," he continued.

"You should never be afraid, evey pros has cons. You would never know what the other person's feelings would be. Always take risks, for every achievement has failures behind," I said as I held his hand back.

"I love you, (y/n)-chan," he said as he gave me a hug. "I love you too, Karma," I replied as I responded to his hug as well. "Stay still," I whispered slowly unto his left ear and grabed my gun with my other hand.

*Bang!*

"Nuru!!" 

"Heh! Knew it! Koro-sensei, I saw you since he started talking you know," I said as I let go of the hug. I grabed my other gun as I began shooting from tree to tree.

"Uwah!" "Ahh!" "Damn it!" "(y/n)-chan!"

I can hear different grunts from every tree surrounding us. As soon as I finished all my targets, I retreated my gun to my gun holders on my legs. 

"That's what you get for peeping. You guys are lucky that I only used colored pellets so it would never hurt," I said with the smirk.

"As expected from you, (y/n)-chan," Karma commented as I gave him a smile.

"Nurufufufufu!! Everyone, stay prepared at all times, the pranksters has finally became a couple," Koro-sensei said as Karma and I both smirked.

"So that means. . . . the pranks would be worst!!" someone screamed. 

"So this means that. . . . . . " I started as I just smirked before ending my sentences. Well everyone just basically started running away as well.

"I can't believe that everything happened because of you're jokes and our pranks," I said as we walked back to the classroom. 

"I guess you can say that, my queen of pranks," he said as he held my hand. "Hahahahaha!! Well then king of pranks," I said as we laughed our way to the classroom.

Different leveled pranks are coming up. *smirk*

YEAHEY!! Finished Karma-kun's story in just 2 hours!!! YES!!!! 

Well, I hope you all liked it my dear queens and kings. Until next time!!

Just request to the homepage of this story and I'll start as soon as I can. :)

This is anica_dragneel saying, "Never stop at something small, always aim for something bigger. "