Friends ~IsogaixReader~

This one supposed to have a different plot and everything yet my phone and laptop just doesn't work together so I decided to change such. 

Hope you'll like it!! 

~~

Classes just ended about 1 hour earlier and here I am walking off to somewhere. I really don't wanna go home yet and plus no one is waiting for me at home.

My parents are always on trips so they bought me an apartment of my own near school which is Kunugigaoka. One of the high class schools here. I am (Y/N) (L/N) and I am from class A. 

And here I am in front of a certain restaurant. "Might as well spend my study time here for today," I thought to myself as I entered the restaurant. 

I found a table by the corner of the restaurant beside the glass window. I sat down and I took my notes at once. 

"May I take your order, Miss?" 

I looked up and saw a waiter who has long black hair and eyes as bright as gold with a smile like no other. 

"Umm. . . . . I would like some (favorite food) and some (favorite drink) as well," I said as I just stared at his complexion for a while. "Is that all miss?" he asked as I just nodded and he bowed at me and walked away as I continued my study. 

~A few minutes later~

"Sorry for the wait, miss. Here is your order."

I looked up and saw him again. He placed the platter on my table as I placed my notes by the side. 

"Enjoy miss," he said as he left once again.

That boy seems interesting. I guess I'm looking forward to my next visit here then. 

And ever since that day, I never missed a day not spending my afternoon in that restaurant and for the past days I get to know that guy. Isogai Yuuma, a student of Kunugigaoka under Class 3-E. The END class I see. 

"Neh, Isogai-kun?" 

"What is it, (y/n)-san?" 

"How does it feels like to be in class E?" 

"How? Hmmm. . . . ." 

He thought for awhile about it as he chuckled right after. 

"Fun. That's the only thing I can tell you," he said as he excused himself and head back to work. 

"Fun."  I thought as I smiled as I rembered his bright smile when he said fun. 

 Timeskip brought to you by Korosensei~

The next day I visited I looked around for Isogai-kun, but he is no where to be found so I left the restaurant and ran to the mountain classroom of class E.

And there I found Isogai-kun along with his other classmates. 

"ISOGAI-KUN!!!" 

And there he turned around and looked at me. "(y/n)-san!?" He exclaimed as he saw me.

"Ohhh~ Isogai-kun has a girl ha." 

"You're lucky man!"

"From the main building again? Man! Last time it was just now letters and now a visitor."

"Man, what is her cup size?" (I think you know who he is. -_-)

"Hello, (y/n)-san, am I right?" someone said as I just looked up and saw a wierd man. "DAMN!! HE'S TALL!!" I thought to myself as I just nodded at his question. "What is your reason for visiting Isogai-kun, (y/n)-san?" he asked me once again.

Actually, I know this wierd man infront of me because I heard the president talking about him to Asano-kun. The unkillable teacher, the one who destroyed the moon a year ago. He is the one. 

"Hello, Korosensei," I greeted him as he became shocked. "I know you already, so no need for disguises," I said. A gush of wind blow infront of me as I saw the true appearance of Korosensei. 

"I don't remember having a new student today or even tomorrow," he said as he observed me from head to toe. Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . .

"Neh, (y/n)-chan, why are you here?" 

Shot! I don't have a reason for coming here!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

"U-ummm. . . . . . . e-etto. . . . . . . . . "

"Can you excuse us? I need to talk to my friend," Isogai-kun said as he grabed my hand and lead me to some place in this mountanous classroom. 

"Friend? I never had one in a long time," I thought to myself.

"Neh, Isogai-kun, I actually came here to see you because you weren't in the restaurant," I said as he stopped pulling me and faced me. "I knew you would say that (y/n)-san," he said with a smile.

"Neh, (y/n)-san, do you have any friends?" he asked as I just replied a soft, "No." 

"How about you become our friend?" he offered as he held both my hands and I replied, "But I am from the main building, Asano-san would hate it especially I am a student from class A."

"Who cares, we can be friends even if the law disagree and plus," he paused and leaned in to me, "I started to like you, (y/n)-san," he whispered before giving me a kiss on my forehead. 

"W-what?" I said, still dumbfounded from this. 

He just gave me a chuckle.

"I-I don't get it at all," I said. "I like you, (y/n)-san," he repeated.

"A-ano. . . . c-can we s-start o-off as f-friends first?" I nervously asked him. I never had a friend before and no boy has ever confessed to me as well. This is my first time.

"Haii! But I'll wait for your answer, (y/n)-san, I am willing to wait for you," he said as he gave me another peck on my cheeks. 

"O-Ok," I really don't know why I'm like this! Is it because someone confessed to me or. . . . . . . . I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!

"For now, (y/n)-san, I am your friend and the whole E class is your friend too, ok?" he asked as I nodded and we ran back to the whole class and I was being introduced formally. The funny thing is that they asked me to try hitting Korosensei with some aniti-sensei weapons. 

I love it here. I finally found my friends. And I wanna fall for him too. I wanna fall for my friend, Isogai Yuuma. 

~~ 

Done with Isogai-kun!!! YEY!! 

Anica: I don't think this went well. . . . 

Karma:What are you saying Anica-chan~ I think it's pretty good~

Anica: Uwaaah!! Arigatou Karma-kun!! *hugged Karma*

Nagisa: I shall leave the lovers alone. *closes the door*

Anica: Nagisa-kun!! Anyways, I'll be moving off to the next one.

Karma: According to Anica-chan, the next one would be Asano's.

Anica: Yesh!! So see ya next time!!! Muuuuwaah!!! <3