CURSED ~Female NagisaxKarma~

This has been stuck in my head for weeks already so I decided to write this one already.

So yeah, ENJOY!! 😘
∞=============∞=============∞

Nagisa-chan's POV

"NANII!?"
I screamed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Just what happened?"

My body has suddenly changed into.  . . . a girl? 

This is wierd!!

~Flashback, the day before . . . Nurufufufufufufu!~

It was our chemistry class and we have a task to make some chemicals that are good as preservatives for foods.

"Nagisa!!"

I turned and saw Maehara handing me a chocolate cupcake.

"This is our group's output and Koro-sensei had already corrected it. And we want you to taste it," he said as I nodded at him and accepted the cupcake.

"Itadakimasu~"

As I ate the cupcake, it really does tastes like an ordinary cupcake that wasn't experimented on.

"Oh yeah, I have to help Isogai and Okano-chan in cleaning our table," he said as he was about to wave farewell but then I stopped him, "Let me help, Maehara-kun!"

"No need Nagisa, just head to the classroom first," he said as he finally go back to the others.

Well, I will just enjoy this cupcake then.

~End Of Flashback. . . .~

THE CUPCAKE!?

*ring ring*

I got my phone and I was greeted by Ritsu.

"OHAYO NAGISA-. . . . . . . . . . . .  CHAN!?" she screamed in disbelief.

"What happened!? Are you Nagisa-kun!? Who are you!?" She franctically bombarded different questions as she saw me as a 'she'.

"Calm down, Ritsu-chan," I said even though I am still panicking as well.

"Ritsu, do you have the ingredients of yesterday's experiment?"

"Nope, gomen!"

I am really hopeless now am I? I guess I would stay as a girl until the end of my life then.

"Ritsu, thanks for greeting me, but I have to go already," I said as she replied me with a "See ya!" and my phone screen went off as I started preparing for school.

The only priblem is HOW CAN I TAKE A SHOWER WITH THIS KIND OF BODY!?

"Nagisa-chan?"
I looked around and saw my phone turned on with Ritsu on the screen with a curious face.

" I cannot take a shower!"(~T_T~)
"That is indeed a problem."

" I will just wash my face and brush my teeth," I said as I went to the bathroom.

~Timeskip brought to you by Koro-sensei's gelato.~

I went to school without my mom noticing my transformation.

"They might notice it Nagisa-chan," Ritsu said as I held up my phone and replied, "They won't notice it."

Upon nearing the building, my heart started to race and my palm started to sweat.

I hope they won't notice.

"O-Ohayo, m-minna-san," I greeted as I entered the classroom and I saw Kayano-san, Okuda-san, Isogai-kun, and Maehara-kun.