IMPOSSIBLE LOVE ~Koro-senseixReader~

YEY!! A Koro-sensei x reader fanfic.

ENJOY!! 😘
===============∞================

You are a part of the intelligence team who was assigned to kill Koro-sensei. You were a teacher at class 3-E, specifcally you are teaching History class.

You're not like Irina-sensei who is flirty, but you are very skillfull despite your normal and simple style. But believe it our not you have already defeated Karasuma-sensei on a one on one battle during one of his PE class. The students haven't even believed that their MOST normal teacher can defeat the one and only Karasuma-sensei.

And now it has been 6 years already since the time you became a teacher at Class 3-E. But the image of one unbelievable yet caring and loving yellow octopus is still stuck in your mind. Like your mind is the canvas and he is the artwork. Wierd right?

Let me tell you this tale just for now.

~FLASHBACK 6 years ago~

"Miss (l/n), today is your first day," the principal of Kunugigaoka speaked to me as I entered his office before heading to my class.

"Yes sir, and I promise not to fail."

Determination has lingered through my voice. As I stood up and head out of the main building and off to Class 3-E.

The walking to the classroom wasn't that bad. It was fine under my opinion and such place for a class is soothing and wonderful.

"You must be (l/n) (y/n), the new History teacher of this class. I am Koro-sensei, nice to meet you!"

I was utterly speechless when a 9ft. yellow octopus greeted me out of no where when I reached the top.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Koro-sensei," I said as I waved a smile at him and a hand extending for a shake.

He was about to shake my hand but then I revealed the knife that was hidden under my sleeves and cut one of tentacle off without him senseing me.

"You're a fierce one (y/n)-sensei. Hope you can kill me before March. Nurufufufufufufufu!!"

"Oh you bet I will," I replied as we head to class.

"Minna-san! Please calm down!"

I looked at the class Koro-sensei was talking to and I can already feel the bloodlust they have for this teacher of theirs.

"We have a new teacher to join us. (Y/n)-sensei, please come in," he said as I slowly entered the classroom.

"Ohayo class 3-E, I am (l/n) (y/n) and I will be your History teacher starting today," I said as they soon asked me questions like am I an assassin or maybe a CIA or something in a secret agency.

"Ok ok. I will answer your questions. I am an assassin from a secret organization. Anf I am sent here to obviously kill your yellow octopus teacher."

"You look so normal, (l/n)-sensei. Not like Karasuma-sensei anf Bicchi-sensei," I saw a red haired student at the back of the class raised a compliment or an insult.

"Akabane-kun, right? Well to tell you honestly I have no trust in my ability as an assassin but my intelligence is beyond comparison," I said with a smile.

"Ok enough with the chit chat cause classes will start in a short while," Koro-sensei said as he looked at me and I just gave him the sweetest smile I ever had. Which then made him turn pink.