Miss Class E ~AsanoxReader~

"Kayano-chan, can you go with me to the main building?"

"Gomen (y/n)-chan!! I need to go early today."

"Nagisa-kun?" 

"Gomen!"

"Guess I'm going alone then," I said to myself as I grabed my bag and head to the main building.

My reason for going there is to study. I need references so I need to go to the library. The problem is, I just don't know how to deal with the main building students. 

"Remember that you're here to study, (y/n),"  I said to myself as I entered the campus. 

"Ohhh!! Miss (l/n) is here!! Or should I say miss class E!!"

There they go again. No one ever stopped teasing me. 

*Ooompff!*

"Ittaii. . . . "

"Oh my! I didn't see you there miss class E!! Hahahahahaha!!!"

"That's what you get Miss class E! Hahahahahahaha!!"

Those mean girls as always making me trip and fall. 

I was from this building before. From class A. What a downfall right? I just failed my final tests for my bullies hid my books and notebooks a day before the test so that's why I missed to study the night before the test. 

I grabed my bag and ran to the library not wanting to hear the unwanted words from them. 

As soon as I arrived in the library, everyone was staring at me like I don't belong here. I am just here to study. 

I directly went to the aisle that has the reference books I need and grabed them. 

"Ummm. . . . . .  where should I sit?" 

I then saw a vacant table by the corner and dashed to it. "Finally," I said as I placed the books on the desk and placed my bag down as I got my review materials from my bag.

"Let's start now, (y/n). It's worth a tentacle," I murmured as I began my study.

*30 Mins. later

"Miss, are you sure that this table is yours?"

I looked up and saw a boy with fantastic purple eyes and with the perfect shade of orange hair. 

"This table has no label on it so no one is claiming it his or even her's," I said as I returned to my study. He then snickered a laughter and I looked back at him as I gave him a stare. 

"So you are Miss Class E. Asano Gakushu the student council president of Kunugigaoka and the son of the principal," he said as he extended his hand, asking for a handshake. 

"I know you of course, and my name isn't miss class E, it's (y/n) (l/n)," I told him as I pointed my pen at him stating my point. 

"You seem tough yourself, MISS. CLASS. E" He said as he looked at me with those demonic eyes. 

"I wonder why I left my real knife back at the classroom, it would be very useful now,"  I thought as I just ignored him completely.

Later on I noticed the chair infront of me is being occupied by the ever superior a**hole. (GOMEN!! Please don't hurt me!!) "Then, let us play a game, shall we, (y/n)-san?" he asked in a serious and demonic tone. "Sure. What game is it?" I asked back as I focused on my study.