Hello, Farewell ~KayanoxNagisa~

YEY!!! I AM BACK!!!
I am not dead to tell you guys. Its just that school and chess varsity practices kept me busy for the month and maybe more.

Oh well!! Here you go guys!!!! Pardon my disappearance.
ENJOY!!! 😊

===============================♥

Kayano's POV

"SH*T!!!"

I screamed as an ocean of fans ran towards my direction

I should've brought my bodyguards with me. My manager was right, I didn't listen!

I have been running for like 30 minutes already but I still don't see a way out of this mess.

ARRRGGHHH!!! I WANNA JUMP ON ANY BUILDINGS!!! Sadly my skills are still to be kept according to Karasuma-sensei.

I am still running when someone grabed my hand and pulledbmeninto a dark alley.

'Please, don't kill me! I am still very young!!' I screamed in my head as this stranger held me close.

"Darn it!! We lost her!!"
" Where the hell did she go!?"

Inheard them walk away as I grabed the stranger's head and threw him on the floor.

"WHAT THE HE--!!!! NAGISA!?" I screamed as I saw the stranger's face. "Itaii~"
"Gomenasai Nagisa-kun!!" I said as I helped him stand.
"Kayano-chan, is that how you thank your savior?" he asked. "Gomen gomen Nagisa!!" I said I asked him forgiveness.

"It's ok Kayano-chan," he said as he gave me the smile that killed Koro-sensei. I am gonna tear up any moment if he continues that smile.

"How have you been Nagisa?" I asked, "Fine as always, Kayano-chan," he replied.

"I think we need to go somewhere else because an alley is not a good place for a reunion, you know?" I said to him as I tugged on the hem of his shirt. "Yeah, you're right," he said as he took his hooded jacket off. And he asked me to wear it. I then gladly obliged to his offer for the risky outside world might kill me soon.

"Just walk fast, hold my hand, and always look at your feet. Ok?" he instructed as he gave me those sweet smile that serenades my heart. "Roger that!" I happily responded as I gave him a salute.

And soon we started walking out of the alley as he held my hand tight, pulling me to our unknown destination.

I kept my eyes on the synchronized movement of our feet as we brisked through the buzzing crowd around us.

After for what seems like 15-20 minutes of walking he suddenly stopped, which made me suddenly stop and bump unto his back.

"Nagisa?"
"Kayano-chan, we're here already," he said as he took off the jacket from me.

I adjusted my eye a little due to the bright light that greets my eye.

"Are we. . .?" I trailed off as I saw what was in front of me.
". . . Really here? Yes!" Nagisa continued my question as he also answered it.

We are back. Back to where it all started. Back to our Class 3-E classroom. Our Assassination Classroom.

"Come on, Kayano-chan!!" He saud as he grabed my hand, making way to the front door.

"It's been years. . ." He mumbled as we walked down the silent corridors of this building.

"Yeah. . . ." I replied as all of thise memories come flashing back. All those assassination attempts and all the fun times we had with Koro-sensei.

"You wanna go wonder the woods?" He said as I turned to face him I saw him holding the same assassination suits we used during our stay in this classroom.

~Time skip brought to you by a blushing Karma 😍💕~

After I changed into our suit, I head out of the building and saw Nagisa staring at the place where Koro-sensei died.

"Nagisa-kun?"
"Kayano-chan!" He exclaimed as he wiped the remnants of his tears. "Let's go?" He encouraged me as I just gave him a nod. And then we soon head off.

The woods never really change. It was still the same, except for the overgrown of weeds and some grasses.

"Neh, Nagisa?"
"Yes?"
"You miss him right?"
"Miss who?"
" Koro-sensei," I said as he just gave me a sad nod.

Time soon has passed by. We had fun! We were having an assassination race and everything we both missed.

It was already night fall and we both decided to say our farewell.

"Neh Nagisa?"
"Yes?"
"I am not sure if we will be able to meet again," I said as I remained a kind smile on my face. "Me too," he replied with an undefined smile.

"So I guys this is farewell?" I asked him, "Yeah, I guess," he replied in a soft tone.

I made a resolution. To move on from Nagisa and I guess this is my chance to let go.

I gathered my courage as I ran up to him as I screamed his name, "NAGISA!!"

I holted and without a second thought I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"K-Kayano-chan?"
"Hehehe! That didn't have any hits though. Hahahaha!!"
"K-Kayano-chan, why?"

I looked at him straight in the eye and said, "Nagisa-kun, this is hello, yet this is also farewell. Hello, farewell, Nagisa-kun."

I said as I gave him a smile while it left him speechless. I soon took the chance and walked away from him, leaving him with a silhouette of mine as I walked away.

With nothing in mind just plain happiness and sadness at the same time.

I'll be starting something new now.
So good bye, Nagisa.

=======∞==============∞========

YESH!!! DONE WITH THIS ONE!!!!
Karma:Yey~ She's back~!
Anica: I have been busy for a total of 2 months and yez. I am back!!!
Karma:Yey~!
Anica: But I need to go soon because I still have assignments.
Karma: See ya soon again Anica-chan~
Anica: See ya soon too, Karma!! And send my regards to Nagisa-kun!!
Karma: Sure~
Anica: Next update would be a Female NagisaxKarma.  ENJOY!!! Sorry because I am having a lot in my mind and that includes some of my stories for this one. 😙😊