Asano x Reader x Nagisa ~Fell for You~

Heyy!!! I am back after fangirling over Hey! Say! JUMP and GOT7. 😂😂😂

Hope you'll enjoy this one shot as it was requested by one of my precious and beloved reader, sorry it took too long for me to post.

Anyways before you start reading, should I write a GOT7 fanfic or one shot?? Still xreader tho. Just comment down on what you think. 😊

ENJOY!!! 😘
==∞=========∞==========∞========

Today is another day at school. Well another assassination day to be honest.

"Good morning Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chan and Karma-kun!" I greeted as I neared my seat as they were the only ones in the classroom still.

"Morning~"
"Morning (y/n)-chan!"
Karma was the first to great me back as Nagisa and Kayano replied to me at the same time. I looked at them and smiled at them.

"Where are the others?" I asked as Kayano-chan replied, "Well some went to assassinate Koro-sensei and some just simply went out either to practice or just study maybe."

I nodded as I rembered that this afternoon is the schedule for class 3-E to study in the library of the main building and by the mere thought of it made me shiver. Imagining all those stares, back biting and all forms of bullying they can do to class 3-E.

"Oh yeah! (Y/n)!" Karma called, "Yes?" I replied.

"This was handed to me by one of the main building students this morning saying that it's from someone and to give it to you," he said as he handed me a white envelope with a bunny sticker on it.
"Thanks! And whoever this is knew that I love bunnies," I said as I got the letter and giggled.

"(Y/n)-chan is still very popular. Just like Isogai-kun."
"You're right Nagisa-kun!" Kayano and Nagisa said as I just smiled and later on laughed as the mere thought of being popular.

~MAJOR TIMESKIP brought to you by Kuroko's Ignite pass~😂

After lunch each one of us packed our things and hid our weapons as we head down hill.

"Neh minna! How about let's have a race going down!" Maehara suggested and well some were about to hesitate but Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei just nodded and so we head down the hill assassins's style! 😂

"Yosh! First!!" Maehara said proudly.
"You cheater!" I said as I came down second.
"If I wasn't that sleepy I might be the first one here," Karma said confidently as he arrived third place. And soon enough each of them arrived one by one.

We fixed ourselves as we entered the building. Well as for the class 3-E, we got used to the bullying already, but what I'm still not used to is how boys kept getting my attention. ANNOYING!!

"It's good to see you, (y/n)."
Someone said as we walked down the hall and when I looked up I saw the president of the student council board, Asano Gakushu.

I looked at him with dead eyes and just walked past him but before I could give another step he jsut said, "Hope you read the letter, see you."

I was stunned for a moment as I turned around and saw him waving his hand to me as he walked away.

'Letter? ASANO WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THAT!!??"

I brush off that whole thought and catched up with the others.

As we arrived at the library I approached Nagisa and asked him if he wants to study with me but he said that he's gonna be studying with Kayano-chan. So I nodded and wished him luck as I looked for an isolated table far from the others.