Sorry. . . (pt.2) ~KarasumaxReader~

Since most of the comments I received from the previous KarasumaxReader is to continue the story with the reader being alive with a little twist.

Thanks for the plot idea people!! For all those comments asking for part 2 and wants reader-san to be alive. THANK YOU! :)

Well request granted!! ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karasuma's POV~

It has been 2 months ever since that accident.

"(y/n), I brought you some flowers again today. How are you feeling? Hahaha. . . . "

Why do I kept on crying??

I knelt down and held her hand. . . .

"(y/n), its been 2 months already. So please, wake up. Please wake up already, I miss you."

2 months ever since that accident and now (Y/n) is at the hospital under a coma. I've been visiting her ever since the accident.

FLASHBACK~~

I can see (y/n) lying on the ground covered in blood.

"SENSEI!!!"

The world fell silent. My feet are stuck to the ground, in shock of what happened.

"(y/n). . . . (Y/N)!!!!"

I don't care what happens to me anymore. All I want is (y/n) to be safe.

We all brought her to the nearest hospital with Koro-sensei's help. We brought her to the ER and were blocked when we all reached the door.

A little later, our students left one by one leaving me with Koro-sensei in a weird disguise.

"Karasuma-sensei," he called as I lift my head from the palm of my hand. "(y/n)-sensei confessed to you, am I right?" he continued as I just replied, "Yes."

"Karasuma, answer me truthfully, do you also have feelings for (y/n)?"

He asked me the question that me myself has been asking me for hours already. And until know I don't know the answer to it.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

And truth be told, I haven't answered Koro-sensei yet. . . .

"Karasuma-sensei, it's good to see you here."

I looked behind me and saw Akabane, Shiota and the rest of class 3-E.

I just gave them a look and stood up from my seat and walked towards the window. As the students went to great their teacher and placed new sets of bouquet beside her.

"Sensei, we miss you already," they all said in unison as I silently said, "I also miss you."

And a second later something happened. (Y/n) fluttered her eyes open. . .

Maehara and Isogai ran out to get the doctor. As all of us went near her hospital bed. Everyone asking if she's ok and what do you feel while I was just there standing near her bed with my eyes wide open.

Then suddenly the doctor arrived examining her as we all stepped aside. "She's totally fine but there's just one huge problem everyone must consider," the doctor said as Koro-sensei stepped in and asked him what is the problem. The doctor took long to answer and looked at (y/n) with words that terrified us, "She's under a retrograde amnesia. Which means she doesn't remember a certain part or maybe person in her life."