What if. . . ~Koro-sensei~

YOHOO MINNA-SAN!!

This is not a xreader for I will dedicate this first to Koro-sensei alone.

But you will still be part of this, (y/n)-chan. :D

WARNING: There might be spoilers ahead so if you hate spoilers then avoid reading this.

ENJOY!! <3

~

Its been a year already ever since that final assassination.

The memories are still fresh that it feels like everything happened just yesterday.

"(y/n)-chan!!" I looked around and saw Kayano-chan running towards me with her long hair flowing.

"Long time no see Kayano-chan!!" I said as I hugged her. "It has been a year huh?" she said as we let go from the hug.

"Yes. . ."

"Seems like the two of you are early?" we both looked behind and saw Nagisa-kun and Karma-kun. "Nagisa-kun! Karma-kun!"

"How about us?"

"Hahahahaha!! Gomene Maehara-kun, Isogai-kun, Sugino-kun," I said as I giggled.

"This place. . ." we all spun around and saw Nakamura-san with Okuda-san, Kanzaki-san, and Kurahashi-san. "Minna!" I screamed as we made a big group hug. And later on everyone arrived.

"Neh, I heard that the building will be quarantine already. So this might be our last visit," Kayano-chan said with sadness in her voice. I just nodded in agreement.

"(y/n)-chan! Kayano-chan!! Hurry!!" Nakamura-san called from the roof. "Eh! I didn't notice you guys head there!!!" I said as Kayano-chan and I jumped to the roof. "We still have the skills!! Yey!" Kayano-chan said as she gave me a high-five.

"Kayano-chan! (y/n)-chan! We saved you seats!" we looked around and saw Karma-kun and Nagisa-kun patting the vacant places beside them.

"Uwah!! Stars!!" I exclaimed as I took a seat beside Karma-kun while Kayano-chan took the seat beside Nagisa-kun.

"What if. . . ."

We all looked at Kayano-chan who started to talk out a 'What if' statement. "Nani?" we all asked her as she just smiled and replied to us with a, "What if Koro-sensei didn't die?"

Everyone looked down and kept silence. While I looked up to the night sky, seeing the decaying moon infront of us. "What if sensei didn't die? He could've helped a lot more students like us," I stated as they all just nodded. I saw some are holding back their tears as the kept their head down.

"What if. . . we saved him?" Nagisa-kun asked us. "He would still be by our side right now, Nagisa," Nakamura-san said with a smile despite the obvious tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Koro-sensei. . ." everyone murmured as everyone went crying.

What if. . . . Koro-sensei is still alive? Would he still continue to teach or would he go back to being the shinigami he once was?

Thousands of 'What ifs' are questioned right here, and right now. And only our yellow teacher can answer those.

"Neh, minna-san? Did all of you finished reading your year books? The one Koro-sensei gave us after our final assassination?" Isogai asked us as we all nodded. "That is the only treasure we have left of him. A travel around the world in a day," I said as I giggled at the thought of it.

Koro-sensei taught us what assassination and life is. We really looked up to him.

"Most of our memories are built and established in this tiny classroom on the hill top. We started off as a bunch of failures but now we are on the top. And that is thanks to Koro-sensei," I mumbled as everyone just smiled and wiped all their tears away and looked up to the night sky.

Silence once engulfed the whole area as crickets tinker the night sound.

"Nurufufufufufufufufu!"

We looked around, looking for a certain yellow figure, hoping that he is here.

"You guys!!" we looked at Karma who was laughing. "Baka!! We really thought sensei is here!!" I screamed as I hit him several times. "Wait! How about let's all play a game. An assassination game. Didn't everyone has their suits, guns, and knives with them?" Karma asked as we all hummed as 'yes' in response. "Well then! I have here the exact same colored pellets we used when we played the Save vs Assassinate game," he said as he revealed the same substances we used during that fight.

"Pick your team and we head off! Nagisa would lead the blue while I lead the red still," he said as everyone took their sides.

"MINNA!!! First group to mark the leader would win!! Now. . . . . . . LET THE ASSASSINATION BEGIN!!!!"

"HAII!!"

We shrugged of all the sadness as we remember Koro-sensei's smile and his congratulating words to us.

But those 'what if' questions still remains. . . . . .

What if. . . . . . everything didn't end that way?

Koro-sensei, sayonara and arigatou.

~

UWAAAAHHHH!!!! Gomene if I made you cry!!! Hontouni gomenasai!!!

Well that's done. Hope you liked it.

Until next time minna!!

This is anica_dragneel saying, "It's not 'good bye', it's 'see you again, Koro-sensei'."