Sorry. . . ~KarasumaxReader~

MY FIRST REQUEST!!! YEAHEY!!!🎉
Hope you'll like it my dearie~! 😘 Sorry it took me a while.

Request for more stories and I will fulfill thine request. 😊 
ENJOY!
===============∞================

Reader's POV

"Good morning class!"
"Good morning (y/n)-sensei!"
"You may now take your seats."
"Thank you, (y/n)-sensei."

I am (y/n) (l/n), a teacher/assassin of class 3-E in Kunugigaoka. I was assigned to this class due to my high rankings when it comes to stuffs like this.

At first I was not sure on how to cope up with my mission here because it's my first time teaching and my first time handling an open field assassination. But then as soon as I arrived in Kunugigaoka, one guy approached me. A colleague of mine to be exact. Karasuma Tadaomi. (Did I get his full name right? I am so unsure.)

We are both assigned to class 3-E because of this yellow octopus who is said to be a threat to human kind. That's what they all said, but for the months that I have been teaching here he is not that bad and plus he gives true to life advices.

But Koro-sensei is not the reason why I accepted this job offer. It is because of my colleague, Karasuma.

"(Y/n)-sensei, is this right?" I looked up from my desk and saw Kayano-chan handing out her Math output to me.

"Let me check ok?" I said as she handed me her output and let me examine it. "Kayano-chan, you made a mistake here," I said as I pointed out her mistake. She replied to me a 'thank you' as she headed back to her seat. Redoing her mistake.

*RIIIIINNNGGGG*

"Well I guess that's the end of our activity. Please pass me your papers," I said as I stood up from the teacher's seat that I was sitting.

Everyone handed me their activity paper one by one.
And I soon left the classroom.

"(Y/n)-sensei!!"

I was utterly speechless when I opened the faculty door because Irina-sensei was running towards me, asking for a hug.

"Irina-sensei, what are you doing?" I asked as I dodged her attempt, letting her meet the floor. "HIDOI~!" she screamed as she stood up from the floor.

I sat down at my table, giving Irina-sensei a smile.

"Still as cunning as ever, (y/n)-sensei."
"Oh! Konichiwa, Koro-sensei."

The yellow creature left the faculty in mach speed saying that he needs to get some pizza from Italy.

"*sigh*"

"Seems like something is bothering you, (y/n), what is it?"
I looked up and saw Karasuma talking to me.
'Irina-sensei left the faculty? Didn't notice her.'

"Oh nothing," I said while my mind says 'you'. "Are you sure?" he asked as his eyes stared into mine.

"Yes," I said as I broke from the stare.

He is just my work mate and I must not fall. But why is this happening to me?

*A Few Days Later*

Another day huh? Or maybe not?

Today is the day Koro-sensei planned his "Suspension bridge effect" which made entirely for him to match everyone up.

Sad to say when the effect took place I was left with Koro-sensei. Scaring and waiting. Well what can I say, i am just a friend not someone whom you can just pair me up.