Zoom

I'm Abby Valentine, I don't have any family members, my mom died from a car crash about three years ago and my father had cancer, and I don't have any brothers or sisters so things were pretty lonely. I have blue hair and purple eyes and guess what? I'm actually watching a fight go on between The Flash and this other guy who's dressed a lot like him just in black and has a deep ass voice, a lot like Darth Vader...Yeah that might sound cool but I've seen some other people with powers just like The Flash and that includes myself. Every since the particle accelerator explosion, I've had powers, at first it was scary but now I love my powers. You're probably wondering what my powers are right? Well I guess I'll tell you, I have a few weird powers I might not have all of them down but this is what I know I can do! I have control time, I can do barriers around time (which comes in handy later), invisibility, Teleportation, Shadow Manipulation, sometimes I can do something cold and telekinesis, I'm happy I have such cool powers and I can control them, I'm not like the other people who got their powers, I don't use my powers for evil and I don't use them for good, I Know what your thinking, why don't I use my powers, I'm just lazy and The Flash is doing a good job on his own. I work at a place called Jitters, we came up with a drink called The Flash, has a nice ring right? I should probably go back to watching the fight, I see the Flash start running in a circle around a building, yeah I'm not supposed to be here but who cares! I see the Flash stop and throw lighting at the Blue Flash, The guy just throws it back! Damn I might start rooting for the Blue Flash, I really shouldn't though, "What do you want from me?!" "Everything." Damn this Blue Flash is not playing around, "What you want be me? Is that it?! You want to be a hero?!" Um I don't think that's right even though I wouldn't mind falling of a building and him catching me, yeah I'm weird. "Ha Hero's die." Not all of them, "Only if you can catch them." The Flash and Blue Flash run around on top of Star Labs, then Harrison Wells comes out with a big ass gun! I thought he was dead! And a bad guy! What the hells going on?! I see the Flash start getting his ass kicked by the Blue Flash, I should help! But I might get my ass kicked too.....No I won't.....I will... God damn my nice heart! I'm in invisible so I walk over to The Flash and Blue Flash, I stay out of Wells way, I stop and see The Blue guy smash The Flashes back!! Oh shit, maybe I should just stay behind in front of the now fallen Flash and wait this out...Wells shoots the Blue guy and he catches it, "Never forget, I Am the Fastest Man alive!" He turns around and stabs the Flash with the two...whatever those are! I don't know, I listen closely and hear a woman from The Flashes ear scream, "He's killing him!" Oh shit NOW I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! The blue Flash looks at Wells, "Your next." This Blue Flash runs grabs the Flash before I have a chance to stop him, that Blue guys feelings are out of whack, he's mad, angry, satisfied, annoyed, and lonely, that's new. Wells runs back inside Star Labs, I sneak in too, I'm look around and see some other people, I'm not paying attention and don't notice the Blue Flash came back, damn that was fast....That was stupid of me to think, "You thought you could beat me with, This?!" The blue Flash takes off The Flashes mask! I think I know that guy too! He always comes to Jitters to see Iris, I think his name was Barry, "I made a mistake." A every big one, "Yes... A costly one." The Blue flash starts to choke Barry, he stabs him with his finger or claw, I don't know that either. "Goodbye Flash." AND HELLO ABBY! I teleport over to them punch the shit out of the Blue Flash, he drops Barry and goes flying through a wall, he doesn't get up, I might have used a little more power. I undo my invincibility and grab Barry I walk over to Wells, "Here go fix him or whatever I got the Blue Guy." "My name is Zoom!" I turn around and smash my face into Zooms chest, "Damn what is that suit made of?! Steel?! That hurt!" I use my mind to throw him into the ceiling, I look at the Flash team? I don't know any of them, I look at a woman with brown hair, " I'm not paying for any damage." Zoom come down and falls on his ass, I almost laughed! I controlled my laughter but not my giggles, he looks at me with angry, "You'll suffer for that!" He runs at me grabs me and the next minute were outside again! He goes to throw me kind of like I did to him but I pick up a trash can with my mind and smash it right into him, "Ah!" He lets go and falls, oh now I did it, he officially wants to kill me! I go invisible and see he looks up and looks around, "You can't hide forever!" "Want a bet!" I use my shadow and attack his from behind, I catch him and he struggles to get out, I see his start to vibrate and he slips out, shit. I kick a fire hydrant and spray him with water and turn it into ice, he falls and he starts to slid around, now I'm on the ground Laughing, I fall down and start to slid around to, I did notice that I slid right into Zoom, "Oh, Hahaha, H-Hi there." He growls, I smack him on the head, "Bad!" "I am not a animal!" "Then don't growl like one!" I see we slid around smacking each other and we go in the middle of the road and a car is speeding at us, Zoom tries to get up up keeps falling, I think he's freaking out, I'm still laughing, I grab his arm and teleport us to the roof of Star Labs. I can feel Zoom stare at me, "I don't need you to save me! That was foolish!" He grabs my throat and Start to choke me! "I just saved your ass and you do this shit!?" I teleport behind him and kick him off Star Labs, not before I freeze his legs, "NOOO!!" He falls and smashed on the ground, He created a huge dent, I teleport next to him and see he still tries to get up, I step on his back, "Don't." "Don't tell me what to do!" He switched us and now I'm on the floor and he's on top of me, someone shoots him in the neck, I look over to Wells and see he has that big ass gun again, "AHHH!!" He falls on me and tries to grab the nettle out of his neck, I don't Know why I'm so dumb but I secretly freeze time and get up, I see everything stopped, it's been awhile since I froze time, I grab the nettle out of Zooms neck and teleport to my house, I get in my Pajamas and hop in bed, I unfreeze time and smirk, I just kicked and helped Zoom, he's probably really dangerous or something, I hope I run into Zoom again...Next time he better be ready to get his ass kicked again!  I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep, not knowing that I just caught the attention of Zoom and am now a game changer for his plans.