The Turtle

Abby POV

I was laying down in bed Playing Flappy Bird. I got a call from Barry yesterday, I gave everyone my number on Christmas in case they needed anything or were in trouble, Barry was talking about Cisco and a Turtle guy who can slow down time or something. When we hung up I sighed and took a shower, I put on A gray shirt and black jeans, and my leather jacket because, everyone wears them and I feel badass in them. I grab my Zoom necklace and put it on, hiding it in my shirt. I smile and remember how I got it.

FLASHBACK TO CHRISTMAS AT JOE'S HOUSE

Everyone was talking and drinking eggnog, I was sitting in a warm chair smiling, I seen Barry and Patty, who I just met and found out she's Barry's girlfriend, go under mistletoe and kiss, I look around and see Joe holding cookies! I run over to him and put down my drink, "Can I have some? Please!" "Sure." I took three, trying not to be greedy, I went back to my seat and seen a present, it was a small black box with dark Blue bow, I pick it up and open it. It has a beautiful necklace in it with Zoom's symbol on it, I smile and put it on, there was a note, it said, Merry Christmas -Zoom, and for the rest of the night, I was smiling happily.

FLASHBACK OVER

I grab a piece of metal and throw it to the ground and make it a board for myself. I jump on and go up into the sky. I go to Star Labs and walk in, "Hey guys." "Is it a bad idea? Oh and hey Abby." "Sup Barry." "Should I tell Patty I'm the Flash?" I shrugged, "If you love her, go for it." He smiled and looked at everyone, they all smiled and looked a little unsure, I walk over to a chair and sit down, Barry leaves the room, "So anything on The Turtle guy?" Cisco turned to me, "Yeah, he's going to steal a famous painting and Barry is going to bring his girlfriend there."

I pause, "Oh, wells that....Romantic?" "Yeah Not so much." "Abby, can you come here?" I turn and see Harry, "Sure." I look at Everyone and shrug, I follow Harry into another room. I see a board with a ton of shit all over it, "What is all that?" "How to take away Speed- Zoom's speed!" "Alright..." I waited a few minutes and watched as Harry paced I'm front of me, "Is everything-" "You wouldn't be mad at me for doing anything right?"

I laugh nervously, "What do you mean?" "Nothing, I'm just...Never Mind, I should get back to work." He was about to run out of the room but I stopped him, "Wait!" He turned to me, "I would never be mad at you." I smiled and hugged him, "Alright." "Is everything alright by the way?" "Yeah..." "Your a bad liar but I won't question you about it." Even though I should, I let him go and he walks out, he's angry and filled with guilt and regret, what is he going to do?

(FEW HOURS LATER)

I was in the Stalker van with Cisco and Harry because I don't like fancy stuff and I Don't like dresses and high heels. "Cisco, are you Harry and Abby in position?" "I'm in the security freed, I've got the Facial recognition software running so we'll be able to spot Turtle before he makes his move." I laugh at that name, no matter what, it will always be weird, "Turtle..... Why do you insist on giving them ridiculous names?"Cisco looked offended, "Me? Who's the genius who came up with ZOOM?" Zoom is a pretty badass name though.

Harry looked down and fiddled with his hands, "Yeah well, I'll tell you, about two years ago, this is on Earth Two now, the C.C.P.D there, they got a 911 call about a hostage situation but when the Swat team got there. There were no hostages...It was a trap, Zoom set a trap, in order to show the cops that They could not stop him, and he killed fourteen officers, Men and Woman slaughtered them, only one alive, to tell what happened. The officer described Blue Lightning Zooming all about and his comrades, Brothers and sisters in arms, were Murdered...That officer, considered to be the lucky one, spared in order to tell the tale. Until Zoom went to his house and killed him too. And that's how he got his nickname Zoom."

Okay, now I feel like killing Zoom and crying. Cisco looked at Harry, "If you ever need me to Vibe, so you can know if she's still alive-" "She's still alive." "Alright." It was silent, until, "We got eyes on Turtle!" We all watch Barry save Patty and Jay carry Barry out, we all go back to Star Labs. Caitlin goes to check on Barry, who just woke up, "Pupils are normal, heart rate is a little low, other than that there are no Concussive Symptoms." "I really do feel fine, what about Turtle?" "No signs of him." I sighed And sat next to Jay.

"Or the painting, must have gotten away in the chaos." "Yeah, this went all sideways when your girlfriend went all lethal weapon on Turtle." "Oh my god, Patty's gonna think I ditched her, I got to go." Barry got up and walked toward the door, "Finding Turtle is what's important right now." Barry stopped, "Yeah well this is important to me too." "But we need to see if your speed still works!" Cisco yelled and Barry speeded out. "I-I think it still works." I chuckled, "We still need to find out how the Turtle Drained it."

Everyone was leaving, so I spun in a circle and looked at each door, What the hell am I doing? I start to walk around, I actually don't know how big this place is so might as well wonder! I start to walk down the halls, the Long confusing halls. "Do you need a little help?" I jump and use my powers to slam the person into the wall, I turn around and see Jay, "Jeez, warn someone when you sneak up behind them!" I release him and he falls to the ground, "Sorry about that." "N-No I'm sorry." I help him up, why this is man so damn tall?! I think he's a mind reader cause he asked, "You okay?" "Yeah I was just thinking." "About?" "About how damn tall you are." He laughed and I blush a little, I look around, "These Halls are weird." "Yeah, I guess they are." We both go into different directions and run into each other, I fall on top of him, "Oops." My necklace almost falls out of my shirt so I get up, "Sorry again!" I help him up and start walking away, "Um alright?" I teleport back home and lay down, I pull out the necklace and look at it, I wonder what Zoom's up too, probably terrorizing someone. I sigh and I run outside, I'm bored so what the hell! I make a snow ramp and metal broad and I jump in it.

"YAHOO!!" I grin and laugh, I go around the ramp until I run out of it and was about to fall into the ground, I smirk and go into my shadow, I travel through the city and buildings shadows and I will admit, it's fun as hell, especially when it took four days to figure out how to do it. I rise and find myself on top of a building, I jump off my damn phone rings! I answer it, "Hello?!" "Hey it's Cisco! The Turtle Has Patty!" "Alright I'll be there in a second!" I hang up and fall into the shadows of the ground, I stand up and find myself coming out of Jay's shadows, "So You guys got anything on how to find Turtle?" Everyone turns to me and Jay jumps, Barry runs out of the room, "Yeah we just found out where Turtle is! But we don't know how to stop his powers." "I can help with that."

I grab The mask Cisco made for me and follow Barry's shadow, I see we stopped at a Library, "Okay I'm at the Library." "You need to grab Patty in between Turtles pulses." "We got it." I heard Cisco whisper, "The Turtle VS The Flash And Chaos, Awesome!" When Barry ran into The Library everything slowed down, Scratch that, Barry slowed down, Turtle walked up to Barry and went to punch him but I made a energy Field to blow him back. I jump In front of Barry and make a field for Barry to grab Patty, he ran over to her and used a knife, that was on the table next to Patty, to cut her free.

She hugs him and he hugged her, "Thank you, thank you, who ever you two are." I would have awed but I don't think now would be a good time. I put a bubble around Turtle. I teleport Patty back home and me and Barry grab Turtle and throw him into the Pipe line. He got up and tried to use his powers, "Hey Turtle, So You know the irony, now your our most Prized possession."

The Turtle screamed and Barry closed the door, "Patty okay?" "She is." Barry smiled and we all leave, I smiled and went back to my Shadows. I did that all night, I traveled trough the Shadows, I loved them a little to much.... I see the sun rising and I fall into my bed. "What a night." I grinned, "Can't wait for the next one."