Cant be real

Abby POV

We all stared where The portal just was, Caitlin started to freak out and Cisco came and put his arm around her and they walked away. I teleported home and just laid down, "I'm so Done." I fell asleep without a second thought.

(Hours later)

I got up and I made a coffee and I blasted my music, there was a knock at the door, I paused the music. I walk over and seen Cisco, "Hey..." "Hello." I let him in, "So this is what your house looks like, it's nice." "Thanks." I smiled, "Want something to eat?" "You got Twizzlers?" "Hell yeah."

We both sat on my couch and watched a couple of movies and ate a ton of candy, Soon he spoke up, "So how are you doing?" "I'm fine, what about Caitlin?" "She's....Colder." I sighed, "She's not Becoming Her doppelgänger." "I'm just saying!" "And your wrong, for once."

"Yeah...Maybe." I smiled, "I'll see you later alright?" "Okay." We hugged and Cisco gasped, he froze for a second and I let go of him. "Are you alright? Did you vibe or something?" "Y-yeah..." I raised an eyebrow, "What did you see?" "Um-Nothing, it's not important... I'll see you later!" He ran out, leaving my ass confused as hell.

Cisco POV

I can't believe what I just seen....Why was Zoom holding Abby?! Why was there a portal opened above them? Ugh, sometimes I hate my powers...Though other times, my powers are awesome!

Abby POV

That was just weird...I wonder what Cisco seen...I shrug it off and Blast my music again.

(Days later)

I got a call from Harry so I teleported at Star Labs, "Sup." Harry jumped, "Um, hi." I see Jesse and smiled, "I'm Abby valentine!" She smiled, "Jesse Wells." "Nice to meet you." "You too." I looked at Harry, "So what'd you call me for?" "Could you, take Jesse out?" "What?" Jesse looked at Harry, "I mean, could you show her around and take her shopping or whatever?"

She smiled, "You really mean I can?" "Yeah just be back before-" "Don't give her a curfew! If your letting her out, than actually Let Her Out!" He sighed, "Fine! Just be careful." I smirked, "Careful is my middle name!" "Yeah right. I'll believe that when Cisco stops eating candy." I laughed, "Alright, you got me there." I grabbed Jesse's hand, "Let's go!" She looked so happy, she kissed Harry on the cheek, "Thank you!"

He smiled, "Alright Lets go!" I teleported us to the mall, "Whoa...." Jesse shook her head, "Yeah, you get used to it." We walked in and I think we bought Everything! I was carrying Mostly Everything as well, though I didn't really care but what I did care about is WHY I had to pay for everything! We walked out and I teleported everything to Star Labs and than teleported us to Star Labs.

I look around and see a hand sticking out of all the pages that were piled, I grab it and see Harry, "Why did you two buy so much stuff?!" "Hey now, she's your Daughter." He sigh and chuckled. "Yeah..." Jesses walked over and tried to pick up the bags but failed, "I got it."

I Levitate the bags and put them in a empty room. I smiled and walked over to Harry, he was watching Jesse, "I'm happy you got her back." "Me too and thank you." I smiled, "Your welcome, and thank you for letting me hang out with her!" "She had to leave all her friends behind back on Earth 2." "That's not your fault, it's Zoom's." "I know and I hope we never see him again."  "Yeah."

That kind of upset me and I don't know why...Feelings are confusing, I patted Harry on the shoulder, Barry walked, "Abby, could you go get Cisco and Caitlin?" "Yeah." I walked around, until I saw Caitlin make Cisco back up into a wall,  Caitlin began to laugh, "That ain't right! That's just rude! Who put you up to this? Abby? Or Barry? Barry put you up to this didn't he? Ohhh I should have known, you two are-" "Cold?" Cisco chuckled a little, "Yeah." "You deserve it, for thinking I could ever become like her! Cisco you need to stop worrying about me, I maybe sad, I may want to be alone for a little while but I promise you, Killer Frost will Never exist on this Earth, okay? Besides, you tested me, I don't even have the Meta-Human gene in me so please stop worrying about me okay?" "Okay." They both smiled, "Yo! Barry wants us."

They turned to me, "Okay." "Lets go." We all walked out, "Hail, Hail, the gangs all here. What's good?" Barry sighed, "I need to apologize to you all. Um, last year, I made a choice to go back in time and save my mother, and that choice had....A lot of Consequences that will haunt  me for the rest of my life, just like I know it haunts all of you too. Zoom....Jay's death...It's all because of me but I own those Choices, were the ones who opened the door to Earth 2, who brought Zoom here but We are also the ones who's going to stop him."

Harry crossed his arms, "How? How are we going to stop Zoom Allen." And how are you so damn good at giving speeches?! Barry shook his head, "I don't know yet but those Breaches aren't closed forever and we're not done with Earth 2." Harry hugged his Daughter, Barry walked over and pulled off a sheet that reveled A helmet, I think Jay's..."Jay's death was not in vain. We will meet Zoom again, and the next time. I will Beat Him. Whoever that Monster is."

Barry walked away, like a Badass, leaving all of us, I smiled at The Helmet and began walking, We're going to meet Zoom again. What I didn't see was Cisco's worried glance and him shake his head.