End?

(LAST CHAPTER, some of you are going to be maddddd~~~~)

The shadows grabbed Hunter from behind. Barry kneeled down to his father, "Dad? Hey, hey, look at me, don't leave me again." Barry was screaming, I looked at Hunter, before I could do anything, Barry ran at him. I seen the rage in Barry's face, "Barry-" The two ran out, I looked at Barry's father, I didn't know him but, no one should die like that.

I go into the darkness and find Barry and Hunter fighting in a alley. Barry was kicking Hunter's ass but Barry grabbed him and raised a vibrating hand. "END ME!" "Barry-!" Again, I was interrupted and Someone else's hand went through Hunter's chest. My eyes widened and Hunter fell, another Hunter stood behind him?

"What the absolute shit?" I go down next to Barry, "I'll do it for you." Hunter took of the mask? JUST HOW MANY HUNTER'S ARE THERE? "So close Barry." I didn't hear what Barry said because I'm looking at the Dead Hunter on the ground, my chest is heavy, even though Hunter is standing in front of me.

Hunter races past me and Barry, flinging us both back. I caught Barry and myself, I looked at Barry, Tears are still in his eyes. I set us both down and walk over to Barry, "I'm so sorry..." I take off Barry's mask and hug him, he cries into my shoulder. He does so many things right and tries so hard to do good, yet everything always goes wrong, someway or another.

(Funeral)

I'm wearing Black, holding a umbrella. I could almost see the wheels in Barry's head, he's going to kill Hunter. Just seeing a dead Hunter hurt, I closed my eyes and sighed, Hunter broke his Promise. I don't know what I'm madder at Hunter for, killing Barry's father, or breaking his promise, both equally piss me off a lot.

We all go to Joe's house, everything is quiet. Barry goes outside with Iris following. I swirl my drink, "I think I'm gonna go." "Alright, be careful." "Got it." I teleport home and fall on my couch and hold my necklace, Hunter dead is still in my head and I don't want to see that again.

(Next dayyyyyy cause, well, I'm fabulous and you are too)

I'm rolling around in a chair through Star Labs, Hunter wants to Race Barry. "We shouldn't let Barry go through with his." I stop, "Are we sure that's a good idea?" "Yes, we can take Zoom. Barry might be too angry to fight." "His father just died after all." "I'll go talk to him."

Joe leaves, Harry follows behind him with his gun. "Greatttt...." I rub my eyes, I couldn't get a lot of sleep when I kept seeing Dead Hunter. "You okay Abby?" I look at Cisco, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, "Guys, come on." We all go to the cells, Barry is knocked out. This isn't a good idea and I don't agree with it at all.

Barry wakes up and groaned, we all look like we're about to drop a mix tape or something call, 'Star idiots, ready to get our asses kicked' Yeah, perfect title! "What are you all doing? My did you put me in here?" "Because your to angry right now. You can't race him like that. Without a plan, you'll lose." So this is like a time out?

"Keeping me in here is gonna get everyone killed. I'm the only one who can stop him, you know that." I'm literally right freaking here. "You race Zoom on his terms. You'll lose." "This is not your decision to make!" "It is this time. We all made it together." No, we really didn't. "What? All of you?" "Bro, I went back and fourth, I was like a good 60, 40 at first." "Ramon." "Yeah, yeah we all made the decision." Nope. "Come on."

I'll let you out later if I can Barry, well that's if we're not all dead that is. "Allen, Allen! This is for your own good." "Don't for this. Guys come on! Iris! Cisco! Abby! Come on!" I walked away, still hearing Barry yell and scream. We walk back into the lab, "You okay Joe?" "Yeah, that was harder than I thought."