Speed Bitch

(I think I forgot to mention, the actor of Abby, it's Katy Perry)

Harrison Wells POV

I give the Meta Human watch to my Daughter, "Oh...Right. Is it necessary? I mean it's kind of- you know..." "Well could always build an in inescapable daughter cub." Jesse smirked, "Funny, you'd know I'd get out right?" I smiled and chuckled, "Alright, fine, I'll do it." We hugged, "Thank you!" Right when she was about to walk off I stopped her, "Wait! When you go, Make sure to bring Abby." "Um, alright?" I smiled again and Jesse walked away.

Abby POV

I was flickering through the channels of the TV, I suddenly got a call, I answered my phone, "Hello?" "Hey Abby!" It was Jesse, "Yo, what's up?" "I was wondering if you would want to come to a club with me and Cisco and Barry?" I definitely wasn't expecting that, "Sure!" "Great! Okay, we'll pick you up!" "Alright, bye." "Bye." We hung up and I got off of my couch and walked into my room and opened my closet, time for some fun!

(Few hours later)

I heard a knock on my door, I went over and I opened it, "Hey girl!" I smiled and seen Cisco, Barry, Jesse, and Caitlin, "You look awesome!" I looked over myself, I had on a black shirt, My Galaxy Shirt, midnight sky leggings, and black shoes, A jacket and a mini black purse that had my phone and a couple of dollars in it.

"Why thank you, you all look awesome too~!" We all go to the Club, we go near the Bar, I smiled at the music, Barry reached over and Jesse's watch went off, "Oh god, sorry, it keeps doing that, my dad made me wear it." I might ship these two if Barry and Iris don't become a couple, "Don't worry about it, it's all good." "Um, I'm really glad you and Abby came, Jesse! Even though this place is less then Ideal." We all got drinks, "Hey, toast?" We grabbed our drinks, "To Jay!" "I wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now...." "What's a comicozzie? Than you would spend ten minutes explaining it and than-" "He'd say, Just kidding, we have those on Earth 2!"

We all chuckled and laughed, " Yeah, well we don't have those so.." Jesse was about to take a sip of her drink but Barry stopped, "Ahh! I'm sorry Miss Underaged but I'm not planning on getting murdered by your father tonight!" "Oh whatever, he's all talk!" "Hmm." I giggled and than Iris walked over, with the guy that was at her house on Christmas, "Yo guys, what's up?" Heyyy!" Barry hugged Iris, "Glad you could make it! Sup Wally!"

So that guy's name is Wally, "Hey, Interesting choice of venue, the Tic-tac-toe theme is cool." "Cisco picked it." "Barry Picked it!" "I-" "For real?" I laughed, "Yeah, I picked it! I don't go out much and it has Four stars on Yelp." "So who's this?" Never mind, I might ship Wally and Jesse.

"This is Wally, he's my Friend, step, brother, adopted, this is my new friend! This is Jesse!" "Oh hi!" Jesse went to shake his hand but her watch went off because of Barry, "So Jesse, are you new in Town?" "Un, yeah. You could say that..." "Yeah me too, are-are you from Far Away?" "Like you wouldn't believe." I go on the dance floor Not, even twelve minutes and Someone speeded over and was stealing everything, the person went to grab my Purse, I tugged back and sent the Flash-Person flying into a wall, the person got up and speeded out, Barry went after the person and I checked on everyone, "Well this night was ruined..." We all went home and I got Changed and went to sleep.

(Later)

I went to Star Labs, Cisco told me that Barry and the Bad Flash fought a few days ago and they found of that the Bad Flash Was actually a woman, which I found awesome. I walked in and seen everyone around the computer. "We found Trajectory!" "Who?" "The lady Speedster! She's on the bridge!" I grab my mask and right as I was about to teleport, Harry grabbed my hand, "She hurt Jesse.. Kick her ass." I smirk and teleport out, I seen Barry help people off the bridge, 'Trajectory' was laughing. I grabbed a car and threw it at her. I really hope that peoples car had Insurance or something!

She dodged and ran at me, I disappeared into the ground, the bridge started to shake. Trajectory ran off, Barry was on the other side, she laughed again, I turn back and I seen Barry jump over the broken bridge, my eyes widened. 'That was unexpected' Barry tackled The Speed Bitch and they rolled into a electric box.

It was on fire so I put it out, I turn to Barry and the Speed bitch. Barry was up and The bitch was on the ground, "It's over Eliza." "It is never over!" She pulled out a needle, "Wait! Hey! Stop doing this to yourself. You don't actually wanna hurt anyone.""You don't know anything about me!" "No, I know you're not a bad person. This is the V-9 in your system. I also know what it feels like to be the best. Makes you feel like there's not enough time to accomplish things the right way..But it's a cop out. And this is killing you! Look at yourself Eliza, your not well! Let us help you, please."

'Nope. She's a crazy person, now if it were me doing the talking, I would be punching the shit out of her. I would become like that weirdo who thinks he's a Bat...' The bitch injects the needle in her leg. Lightning was sparking around her... Wait, that happens to Zoom... The bitch stands up and sighed like she's a god or something.

"That is all the help I need. How does it feel to know that I am faster, than you'll ever be?" 'Maybe I will get to punch this Bitch after all!' "See ya around!" I seen the blue lightning, my heart froze, 'Zoom's lighting is like that..' "Her lightning... It's turning Blue."

We see her race off screaming, she was turning to Dust. My eyes widen, me and Barry go over and see a piece of her suit and her mask was all that was left of her. "Damn..."

(LATER)

I walked into the computer room and looked at Jay's helmet case was being smashed by Barry. "What are you doing?!" I race over, "We have a hunch." Harry started to explain, "Jay might be Zoom." I froze, "W-what? How?!" "His lightning is blue, just like Eliza's was! Jay took Velocity and he was dying. So maybe Zoom is Jay!" "That's a big maybe." Barry held Jays helmet, "We have to know." Cisco touched the helmet and gasped.

"No...No, no, no!" He dropped the helmet. "Cisco, what did you see?" "...I saw Jay... He's Zoom." Everything froze, Barry raced out, "BARRY!" I sighed, "Things just keep getting worst don't they?" 'Zoom/Jay Is DYING...Damn bastard'