Halloween~

(HAPPY HALLOWEEN~~~!! This is gonna be just like a very short chapter/One shot for Halloween~)

Third person POV

Children were running around, a woman with blue hair was watching from a roof of a house. It was Halloween night, The woman was dressed like the mad hatter but she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat~ She went into the shadows and appeared on a sidewalk, she skipped down the sidewalk and begun to go towards a Halloween Party. She walked towards the door, a tall man stopped her, "Excuse me miss, do you have a pass?" The woman looked at him, "Nope~" "Well I can't let you in than." The woman pouted, "Well that's a disappointment! Let's change that~!" Shadows grabbed the man and pulled him into the darkness, he disappeared and the woman grinned. She kicked the door open, the music was booming and everyone was dancing and drinking, The woman with blue hair grinned and walked over to the DJ, she used the shadows to throw him back and she stopped the music, "Hello~! Chaos had arrived!" Shadows began climbing the walls, everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and clapped and cheered, thinking it was all a trick....Oh how wrong they were~ The woman, Chaos, she seen a pumpkin and grabbed it, "LETS GET STARTED~!" She grinned and threw the pumpkin, it smashed on the ground and what looked like red blood, splashed all over people and the ground. Another woman's eyes widened as she looked and seen a mans head! She screamed and everyone tried to run towards the door. The door slammed shut, Shadows began coming to life and Chaos laughed like a maniac, She used the shadows to grab everyone and drag them into the ground, everyone screamed in terror and fear. Chaos laughed as the screams soon stopped and the room was empty, she jumped from the DJ booth and into the ground, she grinned, "Happy Halloween~!" Chaos soon disappeared and everyone in Central city heard screams and a terrifying laugh that made everyone shiver.