LOVE?

(I'm going to start updating every six or five days now and this story if coming to an end soon, should I do a sequel or just leave it? And most of you might not like the ending~~)

Abby  POV

I was sitting in Hunter's lair. I was pissed, he said if I leave He'll go kill Everyone. I probably could beat him but for once I don't wanna take the risk. So Life is strange but when is it not? I was sitting on a bed in front of me, screw Him being a bad guy, I'm hungry and I'll never turn down food.

"I'll take it you also know about my past?" I TOLD MYSELF THAT HE WAS A MAGICIAN AND HE IS! HE JUST APPEARED NEXT TO ME! "Yeah...I'm sorry about what your father did." "Don't be. It made me stronger." "No, it made you alone." I was met with silence so I continued, "We could have helped, Barry would of done anything." "No he wouldn't, he loves his speed as much as me." I looked up, "First of all, if you even think that you and Barry are alike, I'll kill you and second, you should of let us help you." He was leaning over me, "I like my plan better."

'...YOLO' ".....Shut up." I grabbed him and pulled him in, I smashed my lips into his. Hunter put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I move so he's on the bed and I'm on top of him. I pull away, "Your a jerk." He chuckled, "But I'm your Jerk." "So this means we're together now?" I can't hold back my sass~ "Yep." Hunter kissed me and dug his claws into my hips and I yelped and pulled back, "Can I ask you something?" He nodded.

"Why the hell do you have claws?" Hunter laughed, "Well I'm the big bad monster after all and what monster doesn't have claws?" "I don't think your a monster." "I know." We lay there for awhile, "You won't go kill Barry and the others right?" "Not unless you leave." I groan, "Well what if I want pizza?" "....I'll go terrorize a pizza place and make them give you pizza." He said that with the most serious face I've ever seen.

I start to laugh my ass off, "I would love to see that! Can you terrorize the bakery to give me free cookies?" "For you? Of course." He was like a kitten sometimes....
A sexy kitten....Yep, I'm an pervert who's also an idiot. "I love you." That was unexpected but I smiled, "I love you too." Hunter smirked and raced off.

I face planted in the bed and yell through the Lair, "YOU JERK!" I get off the bed and look around, since I was here once and was captured I really didn't have a lot of time to look around so might as well do it now. Oh yeah, I wasn't in my costume anymore and I didn't have my mask, Hunter let me change before we went to Earth-2.

I heard knocking again and seen a man on the floor tapping on the glass. "Well hi there..." I kneeled down and he kept knocking, "Dude I have no idea on what your doing sorry....Oh and sorry about leaving you here, I kind of just ran for it." "Hello stranger." I turn around and hear Caitlin's voice, I see Killer Frost! I smiled but notice she was also in a glass prison. "Hi, long time so see?" "You can say that again, you have cold powers too right?" "They come and go." "Ah-" We hear knocking again.

"If I could get my powers to work through this carbine wall, the first thing I would do is SHUT HIM UP!" "Do you know who he is?" "Don't know and don't care. But if he's here, Zoom must need something from him." I looked back at the Masked man, I felt bad for him. "Hey, how about we make a deal?" I look at Killer Frost, "What's it about?" "You get me out of this stupid box and I'll help you get back to your friends."

I shrug, "I can leave when ever I want but Zoom will kill my friends if I do." "Well how about we team up and take down Zoom?" I don't think that's a good idea but to hell with it, I like her and she looks pretty badass...Maybe if I ask Caitlin when I get back if she could wear a leather jacket...Maybe... I sighed, "Fine." I used shadows to grab her and pull her out.

Killer Frost shivered, "That felt...Weird..." "Yeah, you get used to it after awhile." I turn to the masked man, "Time to get you out." Right as I say that, I hear something freezing, The masked Man pointed and the knocking got faster. I turned around, "Thanks for the help but I don't really need you, sorry." I sighed, "Really?" "Yes, goodbye." She raised the icicle, everything was in Slow motion.

Hunter came right through me and grabbed her by the throat, "I don't need you after all." Hunter stabbed her with her own icicle and he turned around, "Really Abby?" I shrug, "A girls gotta try?" "You try that with him, he dies too." Hunter ran and took a dead Killer frost with him.

I turned to The Masked man, "Well that didn't go swell..." He shook his head and slowly slid down the wall. I pouted, "Oh come on." I teleported into the cell next to him and sat down. He jumped a little. I had a small smile on my face, "I'm sorry about you being here and everything." He shook his head. I heard Hunter come back, he looked in the sell and tilted his head.

"Abby...Get out now." I growled, "Fine mom..." "What?" "Nothing~!" I teleported out and seen the Masked man's shoulder shake, I think he was laughing. "I got an idea." "That doesn't sound good." "We're going back to your Earth." Happiness ran through me, "Yay! Wait...Why?" "Because, I'm going to bring your world to its knees, just like I did this one." Hunter picked me up and ran.