Back

Abby POV

Me and Hunter are back on my Earth, We were at the CCPD and I was over the railing, if he murders anyone else I'm losing it. Everyone pointed their guns at him, I seen Joe and Wally, "Zoom!" "Hello old friend." "Do not move." I just noticed the with the dark eyes, he kind of looks like he's wearing sunglasses! "Or what? You've tried your guns on me once before."

"Hey! Hu- Zoom! You hurt anyone and I'm kicking your ass!" They all looked up at me, I know I'm fabulous but they need to keep their eyes on him. "Tell everyone, that this city is mine. Anyone who disobeys me will meet their end." The suspension in the room was thick and full of fear for Zoom. And I'm here thinking about sunglasses...

"Alright, Clear out!" The police left, Joe glanced at me and I nodded. Hunter looked at me, "What? You didn't actually think I'd let you hurt anyone now did ya?" He growled a little and raced up so I grin and jump down. "You know, I've never actually been in here." I wonder Around with him behind me, he's like a puppy.

I turn and he walks into me, "Why are you following me around everywhere? You already know I can't leave." "I don't want to be alone anymore." I frowned, "I know... You've been alone for awhile now right?" Hunter nodded, I sighed and put my arms around him and hugged him. I felt sorry for him, and I'm probably crazy but I'll hug him any day.

A muffled sound caught my attention. "What was that?" "I might have sent someone to kill 'Some else'." I froze and backed up, "Who?" "No one important-" "Who. the. hell. Do. Want. Dead?" "C-Cisco...." If this was a cartoon I think my hair would be on fire and everything would be red causes that's all I see. "WHAT?!" Hunter smiled nervously, "Well look at the time! I need to go-" "And Do what?! Send more people to kill my friends?!"

"Um, to wash my dog?" "YOU DON'T HAVE A DOG!" He ran out and this time I growled and went up to the computers. "Hmm..." I should try and email Barry later since Some dumb speedster with Blue Lightning Took my Phone!

(Later)

After 40 minutes of me wondering some more and messing with the elevator, I went up and was met with someone in a mask and with a scythe. "Well hello." The scythe glowed red and Hunter was in front of me. "Don't even think about it." The Red of the scythe faded, "S-sorry." "And?" "He got away but I'll find him." "Later."

For a second a thought of stealing the scythe but that'll probably never work. "He needs to pay for what he did to my brother!" "He will! Later! Rupture." Damn, he shut him down quickly. And I think there talking about Cisco! That means he's okay which is awesome. "What do you want me to do?!" "The police have gathered again, they think I've spared their lives. Tonight show them their wrong!"

'That's not good' Rupture left, "You disapprove?" Hunter took off his mark, I stepped out of the elevator. "Well yeah! I told you not to hurt them!" "I need to teach them a lesson." "So is that why you change your voice? To scare everyone? Cause that's pretty weird." I seen the bags under his eyes, he needs a nap... And so do I!

"As your friends say, I'm nothing but a monster." My face went blank, "And as I said, Your not." He raced off again and I went over to the computer, Time to tell the others. I put in the email, 'THE RUPTURE GUY IS ATTACKING JITTERS TONIGHT!' I press sent and look around In case Hunter comes back.

I whistled as I walked away. I turn on the TV, I want one of these! There way bigger than mine, I flip through the channels for awhile until I see a new channel, "What the.." The title was called, 'HORROR UNFOLDS AT CC JITTERS' I watch as the lady talks, "A meta human was just Apprehended after an altercation with The Flash!" Barry? He's got speed?

"You told them Rupture was coming." I jump a little and turn around, "Hey, what's a girl got for fun around here? I need to talk to my buds after all." "How? How?!" I keep my mouth shut, he glanced around and seen the computer. 'SHIT!! WHY DIDNT I POWER THAT DOWN?!' I mentally slap myself. "Your a smart ass aren't you?" "Nope, just fabulous." Hunter destroyed all the computers.

My eyes widened, "DUDE! Your sooo paying for those later!" "I don't care! You've betrayed me!" "Well your trying to kill everyone when I said not too but here you are! TRYING TO MURDER EVERYONE." I seen the hurt and anger on his face but he put on his mask, "I guess we're Even." "Don't you dare Hunter!" "My name, Is Zoom."

I'm still calling him Hunter, whether he likes it or not. I look at the TV and seen Him zoom in through the broken doors, did you get my joke there? Zooms there? Because he's Zoom?.....I'll stop. "Make sure you get this." Even on TV his voice is hot, that's some bull. The camera zooms in. I know what's he's gonna do...

Before I can teleport, he snaps the necks of the police, only a few are left, HE EVEN KILLED THE CAMERA MAN! He kills Rupture. "Your an even bigger disappointment than your brother." Hunter walks to the camera and picks it up. "Central City. The flash you've seen if a fake! A hologram meant to give you Hope. But there is no more Hope. There is no more Flash and there's no one left to protect your City, from Me."

I'm still here, even if I can't do a lot and The Flash is still here as well and DID HUNTER JUST TAKE A VILLAIN SELFIE? The camera broke and I turned off the TV, I started to pace around, Hunter raced in, "You bastard! I'll kill you!" I throw a desk at him and throw the broken computers at him as well. He raced in front of me again and grabbed my arms. "That's enough." "Your not the boss of me!"

"No, but I am-" Thunder and Lightning was heard along with rain. "What the-" Me and Hunter go up and look out the windows, we seen Lightning strike Star Labs. "NOOO!!!" Hunter ran out, Leaving me to watch the Storm. I wonder what's going on...