He's back

Abby's POV

I ran out of my house and teleported home, I changed into my black pants, purple shirt, and black Converse. I went to Star Labs and seen Cisco with his phone in his hands, "Well I guess I don't need to call you after all." He put the phone down, "We have a Tar Pit on our hands." I raise an eyebrow and Harry said, "It's a Meta-Human who is made of Molten Tar." Cisco sighed, "I was going to tell her but yeah, Tar Pit is going after some guy that Iris knows about."

He gives me my mask and we all walk out, I hugged Harry. "Hello!" He winced when I touched his arm. "You okay?" "Yeah, just a...headache." This man is a terrible liar.

(hours later)

I walked into the lab, "Zoom stole Jay's speed. Maybe your fight with Zoom, your might have diminished?" "But that was weeks ago, why would I just be feeling those effects now?" Barry looked around, "Dr Wells-" "Yeah?" "You've studied the speed force more than anyone, what do you think could have happened?" "It could be any number of things." "Yeah, alright." Barry put his hands on the back of his head, Cisco gave Harry is grenade back.

"I just- I mean Iris could have died tonight." "She's going to be okay Barry." Yeah, I hope so because if not, me and That Tar guy are soooo going to be having a talk... WHY DO I FEEL OLD?! "This time but she is hurt because of me, I want fast enough to protect Iris from some Meta-human tonight, when Zoom attacks again, I need all the speed and than some. I can't lose anyone else."

Harry got up, "You won't. I did it." My eyes widen, "What?" Harry walked over to Barry's suit and undid the symbol, he showed us a device, This is what he meant... "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is that?" Harry tossed it to Cisco and Harry took a few steps towards Barry and glanced at me, "I stole your speed." Joe walked in, "And gave it to Zoom."

I'm going to kill Zoom, there had to be some reason Harry did it! Zoom must have done something to make Harry do this! Right? "No, this isn't-" Now Harry put his hands behind his head, "Your working with Zoom?" "No, not at first." "We trusted you, I Trusted you!" Joe walked up to Harry and punched him, I felt a little angry at Joe but understood. "Joe stop!" Joe grabbed him and threw Harry into one of the cells, now I need to get him Big Belly Burger as well! We all followed, "Why'd you put him in there?" "Cause if I didn't I would have killed him, now let's go find this Tar Freak." And if you would have even tried to kill Harry, I would have to stop you and throw both of you into the cells. Barry closed the door and everyone walked away.

I walked over to the cell and went through it, I look at Harry, who looked up at me. "Why?" Harry stayed quiet but finally talked softly, "Zoom, he threatened my Daughter, He doesn't only want Barry's speed anymore. You have to leave, he wants you too..." I walk through the cell, I help him up and than punch him lightly in the arm. "I'm not sorry, I told Barry already, I was going to betray him."

"Do you at least Care about any of us?" "Yes...." I smiled, "Good, that's all I need to know." "But I betrayed you." "Like I care. You told us right?" "Yeah." "Than your still okay in my books." He sighed, "You do know that They are going to send me back to my earth, right?" I smirked, "They can try but they will have to go through me first."

Harry smiled softly, "You remind me of her...You and Barry remind me of My Jesse so much..." "Good to know, by the way, if you didn't tell us about Zoom and you took Barry's speed. What would you have done to me?" That sounds so creepy. "I would have tried to figure out how to Neutralize your powers and Zoom would take you." "Oh, so you do all that For Barry but all I get is, 'I would have just Neutralize your powers Abby',don't I feel special." He chuckled, "You should, I don't even know about all your powers to be honest and I kind of didn't want to study and hang out with you Every day."

I laughed, "Fine, I'm leaving, bye Harry!" I teleported to my house, right as I was about to sit down, Blue lightning was all around me and I was thrown on my couch.

Zoom was looking down at me, I will admit, he's kind of hot....Who am I kidding, Zoom is Hot as hell. "Hello." I blushed at how close we were. "How-" Out of nowhere Zoom lifting up his mask a little and kissed me. My eyes widened, I shouldn't be doing this but.... I kiss back. I put my arms around him and pull him closers. We soon separated, he put down his mask, "I'll be seeing you Very soon." He ran and left.

My heart was pounding, I touch my lips and grin. I'll tell the others about Zoom another time, I lay back and fall asleep. Not knowing Zoom was watching.