LEAVING!!!

Zoom POV (Surprise!!!)

I stood over Abby, she's wearing the necklace...I wanted to kiss her again, She really is beautiful...I race out when I heard knocking.

Abby POV

I woke up and everything was dark, I lift my hand up and felt I had a blindfold on, I try and take it off but it doesn't work. I feel a chain on my leg as well, this bastard is Soooo dead when I see him. I freeze time and slowly turn the mask or whatever is on my eyes into ice and break it off. I see a chain on my leg, I try and freeze it and it didn't work, I groaned and I rip it apart and get up. I wobble a little, my sides hurt and my leg was asleep.

I got to find Barry and Jesse. I walk out of The room and see a frozen Zoom over A beaten up looking Barry, WAS HE HURTING BARRY?! I growl and teleport in the cell, I grab Zoom and unfreeze time. I slam Zoom into the ground and make a dent in the ground.

I heard Barry groan, I seen a girl chained to a wall in a cage and a man with a mask on tapping. I kick Zoom and make ice around him, "No one messes with my Friends!" I teleport into Barry's cell and help him up, "You okay?" "Yeah...LOOK OUT!" I feel something grab my neck and pull me out of the cell. I was thrown into the ground, "Okay, now I know how that feels..." I was grabbed and thrown into the room I escaped from.

I seen Zoom race over to me, he grabbed me by the throat and lift me up. I cough, "Y-you jerk." I use the bed to slam into him and he falls, I put the bed down and go to run but Zoom grabbed my leg and I tripped, "Let Go!" "Your not going anywhere." He pulled me and I was under him, I stared up at him, "You really know how to treat a girl don't you."

I heard some talking and people, I heard Harry and Cisco's voices! I have to distract Zoom for them to get Barry and the girl who I think is, Jesse! I grab his arm and switch out positions and pin his hands/Claws above his head, "Um, so, how was your day?" This is awkward...He tilted his head, "What?" I let out a laugh, "I like the fake deep voice but could you use your real voice?" "No."

I sighed, "Damn, I don't know why I thought you would say okay." I hold both of Zoom's hands/claws with one hand and lift up Zoom's mask, I stop when he struggles and leave it, not lifting it up past his nose. "What are doing?" "This~" I kiss him and I let go of his claws/hands and let him put his arms around me.

I heard Barry cheer, so I broke the kiss and smirked. "Until next time~" I used ice to cover Zoom and I teleport to Barry, "Let's go!!!" I seen Caitlin's doppelgänger, "Hello!" "Wait! We're not leaving him!" "Barry, there's no time." Zoom went in front of all of us. "He's not going anywhere and neither are any of you. Thank you, for bringing them to me." I put my necklace away, everyone almost seen it, and look at Caitlin's doppelgänger. "You double crossed us?! He killed Ronnie!" Cisco looked sad and angry.

"Guess my heart is as cold as you thought after all." "I can't believe you. The other you would be very disappointed in you right now!" Harry stepped up, "Zoom, Let them go. All you need is me and Barry and Abby." "Your right. I may not be able to kill your three yet but I can kill them." Zoom grabbed Jesse, "I told you I would kill you in front of your Father." My eyes widen, me and Caitlin used our ice power to stop Zoom, I smiled at Caitlin, "Get out of here." She pushed me away, "Caitlin." She looked at Cisco, "Your right, he killed Ronnie." "Thank you." I ran up to her and kissed her check.

"Thanks." I run out with Cisco, "WE'RE LEAVING!" I keep running, We ran to Star Labs and Barry grabbed Jesse and Cisco and ran them in the portal, I turned around and Zoom grabbed my neck, he lifted me and Harry up, Barry returned, "Forgetting somethings Flash?" "Let them go." Zoom was choking me again, "Close the Breach, Tell Jesse I love her." I glance at Harry, "Tell her yourself." Harry stabbed Zoom in the chest with a needle and Zoom dropped Harry, Barry grabbed him and ran him through the Portal.

Zoom threw The needle and pulled me close to him, "Don't Die." "W-what?" I was thrown into the Portal, I went through and put a barrier around me, I slid out and landing on Barry, "Ow." "CLOSE IT!" I got up and seen Jay throw one of the Breach closing devices. I smiled, Jay walked in front of the closing breach, I stopped smiling, "JAY GET AWAY-" I seen Zoom's hand go through Jays chest, I gasped as I seen him get pulled back in, "NO!" The breach closed. My heart dropped.