Chapter 4: Training begins...

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z! If I did I would be making a lot more episodes...This is chapter 4 of my story YAY! I really like writting this story so I'm going to contiue writting it. I would love feedback on how or if you guys like the story. Thanks for reading and here's chapter 4!

NOTE: The spelling and grammar for this chapter has been updated. :) (I am still on summer vacation, I'm just a worthless member of society and forgot about UPDATING THIS. Why can't I commit to a simple task? :D)

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4: Training begins...

On Raditz's saiyan pod

Raditz was still looking out the window coming up with some ideas or excuses for Vegeta and Nappa to help him train Gohan. He doesn't have very long and he's starting to get angry.

"Dammit, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!" Raditz yelled.

Gohan didn't even wake up when Raditz yelled, and Raditz had an ear piercing yell that would almost wake anything up in a deep sleep. He then heard a beeping noise in the ship and then a voice. The voice said. "Landing on planet Arila..." The ship landed on to the planet, Vegeta and Nappa were standing outside waiting for him. Raditz walked out of the ship carrying Gohan in his hands and then dropped him on to the ground. Gohan was still passed out.

"Ha, Raditz you actually came and brought the brat with you. I thought you weren't going to make it. HA HA HA HA HA!" Vegeta said laughing at him.

"Yeah Raditz, I thought you wouldn't even make It half way back HA HA HA HA HA!" Nappa also said to him laughing.

Vegeta and Nappa were laughing so much at their comments and then Raditz started to get really mad, and I mean really mad...

"Grr, SHUT UP! You guys are really starting to irritate me to the point where I want to beat the living crap out of you until you start to bleed out of your eyes and pass out!" Raditz yelled to Vegeta and Nappa.

Vegeta and Nappa just stared at each other for a moment and then looked back at Raditz.

"You're serious about us training this brat aren't you?" Vegeta asked Raditz.

"Um, yes I am. I have reasons for it too..." Raditz told Vegeta.

"What kind of reasons would you have for training a low level brat like him? I bet you couldn't even give us one reason for wanting to train him." Nappa told Raditz grinning.

"Well, you're wrong. I actually have two reasons for wanting to train him. The first reason is that he's part saiyan, so we could use him to help us destroy other planets and their people. The second reason is that he's Kakarot's son so we could make him suffer at the hands of his own son!" Raditz said proving a point to Vegeta and Nappa.

"I like the part where Kakarot suffers... Alright, we'll help you train the boy if you can tell us where Kakarot is." Vegeta said.

"Kakarot is located on a planet called Earth." Raditz told them.

Then Gohan's eyes opened and he looked around. He didn't recognize anything that was around him, except for Raditz. He didn't know where he was or how he got to a different planet.

"Huh... where am I?" Gohan asked.

Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa just looked at him grinning. Gohan felt a chill suddenly rush down his spine and there was a sign of fear in his eyes.

"Oh, the brat is finally awake. It took him long enough to actually open his eyes." Nappa said.

"Where am I?!" Gohan asked them.