Chapter 8: Hunt for the dragon balls! Part 2

Disclamer: I don't own dragon ball z, if I did that would be the most AWESOME THING EVER :D :D :D Anyway my eighth chapter is up now!

*********************************************************************************************************************

The hunt for the dragon balls was still happening and was going faster then expected. Goku, Piccolo and Krillin had already gotten three of the dragon balls and it didn't seem like forever to obtain them. This made them very happy. It was now morning and they had woken up from their slumber. But little did they know there was an unexpected turn in their good luck streak...

"Krillin where's the next dragon ball?" Goku asked excited.

Krillin got the dragon radar and looked at it. He was surprised at first he couldn't see the dragon balls on the dragon radar. But then he zoomed out farther and farther until he finally found a sign of them on the radar. The rest of the dragon balls were all at least half was across the world...

"Midget where are the dragon balls? Tell us now!" Piccolo told Krillin.

Krillin was so shocked he couldn't speak. The dragon balls were so far he couldn't believe it and he didn't want to tell Goku or Piccolo. But he had to because if he didn't they wouldn't know.

"The dragon balls are halfway across the world..." Krillin told them.

"WHAT?! That's so damn stupid!" Piccolo yelled.

"Well it's not that bad it's not like we only have a limited time to get them." Goku told them.

Krillin felt a bit better but Piccolo was still mad about the dragon balls being halfway across the world. Their good luck had turned on them. So they got ready and prepared to fly across the world to search for the dragon balls. They took some fruit they found in trees and water they found in the river and headed off.

******************************************************************************************************************

-Six months later

Goku, Piccolo and Krillin had traveled far to get the four star ball and the other dragon balls. They had gotten tired of flying every so often and rested on their trip. Now they have reached the other side of the world and they are going to try and obtain the four star ball. It was located on a tropical beach, seems nice right? Well remember anything could happen to them at this point... Krillin took out the dragon radar to locate the dragon ball. The dragon ball wasn't on the surface of the beach it was under the beach! In the sand to be exact. They tried to figure out a plan to get the dragon ball without being suffocated by the sand and how they would work out the process.

"How should we get the dragon ball? Does anybody have any ideas?" Goku asked them.

No ideas stuck their minds yet they had to think about this one for about an hour. Then Krillin thought of something that could get them the dragon ball.

"I have an idea guys! We could blast the sand making a hole in the sand. Then either one of us could fly into the hole get the dragon ball and come back up to surface before the hole capes back in." Krillin explained to them.

"Good idea krillin let's try it!" Goku said being supportive of his idea.

Piccolo got ready to fire an energy beam into the sand to make a hole. This wasn't going to be an easy task so they had to be quick about it. Piccolo then fired the beam and Goku rushed right after it into the hole and retreved the dragon ball and used all of his speed to surface back up. He had made it back up to suface with the dragon ball and only a small bit of sand in his hair which he shook off.  Goku had retreved the five star ball. They now had the one star ball, two star ball, six star ball and the five star ball. Krillin took out the dragon radar to find that the three star ball wasn't very far from their current location, only about fifty km from where they were. They then flew for about an hour to get to the location. It was in a deserted town filled with no people only houses. In the town they looked in every house until Krillin found the three star ball. He told the others and then he checked the dragon radar once again. This time there were two dragon balls both near each other only about ten km apart! But from their location it was about seventy km away... So they took about one hour and thirty minutes to get to the location of on of those dragon balls. It was in a land covered in snow, the dragon ball could be buried anywhere in the fridged snow.

"It's so freaking cold out here! We better be quick about finding this dragon ball or else we're going to die of frost bite!" Krillin told the shivering.

"Don't be such a baby. We'll obviously be able to find the dragon ball fairly quickly, we've done it before right?" Goku concluded.

Krillin just nodded agreeing with him. They used energy blasts as heat to melt the snow. This would make it easier for them to find the dragon ball. After about fifteen minutes they found the seven star ball and took it from the fridged snow. They went to fly to the next dragon ball, about ten km from where they found the seven star ball. This dragon ball was located in a rock. Yeah that's right inside of a rock... Not just any rock though a dimond studded iron rock... It was more of an artifact that people had built as a landmark.

"What kind of crap are we dealing with here? Is this a really crappy rock or a stupid statue that has no taste in quality?" Piccolo asked himself.

"I think we should try and break the rock. Then we can get the dragon ball and head back to Master Roshi's island." Goku said to them.

They then started to blast the rock with powerful energy beams taking of chucks of the rock with every hit. It took most of their energy but they had finally broke the rock and saw the dragon ball. It was the four star ball Goku's most precious memory of his grandpa.

"I remember this from when I was a kid. It's my most precious memory..." Goku said as he smiled holding the four star ball.

"Goku we don't need a feels trip right now... Now we have to go back to that island and make Shenron appear to grant us our wish!" Piccolo told Goku.

Piccolo was right, they had to get back to the island as quickly as they could. So they flew with the dragon balls back to Master Roshi's island.

******************************************************************************************************************

Six more months later...

Goku, Piccolo and Krillin were now back at Master Roshi's island along with Bulma, Chi chi and Master Roshi. They were going to get Shenron to finally grant them their wish. The dragon balls were placed together on the ground and they were about to make their wish.

"SHENRON ARISE!" Goku yelled.

A dragon came out from the dragon balls, he was gigantic! The dragon was huge, it was wider then a house and so tall it could reach the clouds.

"You have summoned me, make your wish." Shenron told them.

"Shenron! Where is the location of my son Gohan!?" Goku asked Shenron.

"Your son is on the planet called Arila. Your wish has been granted." Shenron said to them.

The dragon dissapeared and the dragon balls flew off of the ground into the air. All of them transported to different places now and they could not be used for another year. Bulma had the spaceship ready for them to go to the planet Arila to save Gohan from the saiyans. Their journey was about to really begin...

*******************************************************************************************************************

Shadowkai: The hunt for the dragon balls is over I guess. This story is going fast.

Piccolo: Why the hell did you put the dragon ball in that rock!? What a pitiful excuse for a rock! I MEAN THAT WASN'T EVEN A ROCK!

Shadowkai: At least I didn't put it on an entirely different planet!

Piccolo: Hmp, stupid...

Shadowkai: *Sigh. Well anyway thanks for reading I would love feedback on the story :)