Chapter 9: In the depths of outer space

I don't own Dbz just saiyan... Chapter 9, wow this fanfiction is going in depth now. Them feels anyway CHAPTER 9!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9: In the depths of outer space

Goku now knew that his son, Gohan was on the planet called Arila. Now they could explore the reigions of outer space to find Gohan and take him back to Earth. They packed up all of their things for the trip and said their good byes to everyone staying on Earth.

"Chi chi stay safe. I'll be back in about two or three years, also stay strong." Goku told Chi chi giving her a hug.

Master Roshi and Chi chi were the only ones not going with them. Chi chi cried at the fact that both her husband and her son were gone. Master Roshi and Chi chi were going to take care of things while they were gone. Then Goku, Piccolo, Krillin and Bulma went inside the ship. Bulma started the ship up to make it fly. The ship then blasted off into outer space. It was so much different then they had expected it to be. Beautiful was a good word to describe it, stars were everywhere except close up. You could see the planets, how awesome they were was undescribeable. They looked out one of the windows of the ship and saw this beauty with their own eyes.

"Whoa that's awesome! All of the planets and the stars are up close now. It's awesome right guys?" Goku asked them.

The problem was the others couldn't speak, except Piccolo but he just chose not to. But then they snapped out of it and nodded to reply to Goku's question.

"Hey guys do you want me to show you around the ship?" Bulma asked.

All of them nodded she showed them the bathroom, bedrooms, storage room, the control room and the training room. Imedietly after finding the training room Goku, Piccolo and Krillin went into it to train. Bulma just went to one of the bedrooms (There were two bedrooms each with two beds apart from each other) to try and get some sleep. The timing was messed up in space and would throw your habbits off balence. As Bulma went to sleep the training was still on for the others.

"Alright guys I think we should practice fighting with just martial arts. No energy beams at all." Goku told them.

They excepted and got into a position to fight. Piccolo then went after Goku by firing multiple punches to try and hurt him, Goku dodged all but one which then sent him flying into a wall. Krillin then went and attacked Goku as well but then Goku dodged his attack and Krillin ended up running into a wall.

"Krillin owned count two." Piccolo told him.

Then Krillin got into a rage and rushed towards Piccolo and tried to kick him, he blocked the kick with his right hand. Piccolo then grabbed Krillin's arm and swung him around in circles attempting to throw him at a wall. Krillin then prevented himself from crashing into the wall by keeping balence and keeping his feet on the floor as he slid. Then Goku sprited over to Piccolo and punched him in the stomach as a sneak attack. Piccolo then held his stomach and groaned but recovered quickly from the hit.

"Well I see that both of you have improved, slightly..." Piccolo told them.

Krillin then kicked Piccolo's back and made him hit the ground.

"That's for the Krillin owned count damn it." Krillin told him.

Piccolo then got up and attacked Goku by shooting an energy beam at him unexpectedly. Goku got hit with it but wasn't hurt very badly by the blow.

"Piccolo we said no energy beams!" Krillin told him.

"Midget it's unlikely that your oppenent is going to listen to the rules. Besides I wanted to land a surprise attack on somebody. Would you prefer if that was you?" Piccolo asked.

Krillin was then silent meaning that he didn't want to be the one getting hurt in any sort of way. They then stopped training after about two hours more of fighting, they were very exousted. The fighting had made them sore and tired. Now they had to rest for a while before fighting with each other again. Probably at least a day of resting. But they were also hungry so they decided to go get something to eat. The kitchen was packed with food. So they decided to eat some of the food. It filled them up so much, they couldn't possibly eat anything else.

"Ah that food was good! I'm glad we at least have food here or else I would be starving." Goku told them.

"Thank you Goku, you have stated the most obvious sentence ever." Piccolo told him.

Goku didn't understand Piccolo's sarcasm and just smiled.

"IT'S CALLED SARCASM IDIOT!" Piccolo yelled at Goku.

Goku just excepted the fact that Piccolo was mad and left him alone. Piccolo went back into the training room to meditate as a part of his training. Goku and Krillin just sat in the kitchen and talked.

"Hey Goku, it's going to be hard defeating the saiyans and getting your son back. You know that right?" Krillin asked Goku.

"Well yeah, but I have to get my son back. He's important to me Krillin. If you had a child you would know how it feels to have them taken away." Goku told him.

"That's true, it must be heartbreaking to just have him taken away from you. Worst of all by your brother." Krillin said to him.

"The thing is though I don't really know my brother at all. He also could have lied about being my brother but I doubt that. I have to get Gohan back, I'm doing this for Chi chi too. She's the most heartbroken about our son being kidnapped. I just hope that Gohan is okay..." Goku said to him.

"Master Roshi said he was pretty worried about us going into space. "I mean it's space for crying out loud! You'll get yourself killed!" he told me. I just accepted the fact that it was space and obviously it's not a safe place to be. I told him we would be alright." Krillin told Goku.

"Well that's good I don't want them to worry about us. I mean we've faced bad things before. This will just be a new adventure for us." Goku said.

Krillin nodded and smilled, he was glad Goku wasn't worried about the others back on Earth. At least they had hope that Gohan would be okay.

*******************************************************************************************************************

ShadowKai: Them feels at the end ;_;

Krillin: I know it's heartbreaking how Goku lost his son ;_;

ShadowKai: Well anyway more chapters to come! I would love feedback on the story so far :D