Chapter 13: No memories

I do not own Dragon ball z, if I did, I would most likely have made another series by now... Anyway here's chapter thirteen!

******************************************************************************************************************

Gohan was halfway to the location of where the others were fighting when something struck his mind. He thought about what Goku said earlier. He yelled "We want Gohan back, give him to us!" and he didn't know why he would say such a thing. He wanted to know if he knew Goku from ealier on in his life.

"Damn, that idiot said he wanted me but why? It doesn't make sense it's not like I've met him before or anything..." Gohan said.

His memories of Goku we officially gone from his mind. Gohan had no thoughts of his father, not even bad ones. The only thing he knew or cared about now was his saiyan race and pride. He would not lose to anyone or except defeat, he would rather die...

********************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile where Piccolo and Raditz were flying

They had both flown a good distance and stalked each other to see if one of them would strike. Piccolo, although, was slightly more catious then Raditz was. He then fired and energy blast at Raditz who didn't notice until the last second, he the quickly attempted to dodge the attack, but it still managed to strike him, his left leg to be exact.

"Ah my leg, the pain, arg! DAMN IT!" Raditz yelled.

"Well it seems that I've got him for now, but once he recovers he'll be right back on me. Hmp, figures..." Piccolo thought.

Piccolo then flew a slight bit faster than before and got up ahead of Raditz getting close to the others.

****************************************************************************************************************

Gohan had now gotten to his location, where the others were fighting. He saw them in their stances. Gohan then walked up to them to see that they had noticed him.

"Oh what do you know, it's Kakabrat. Ha, so your finally going to fight huh? Well it took you long enough to get here." Vegeta taunted.

"Shut up, fool. You are nothing but a weakling, you couldn't even kill these two cowards. So don't come at me with your worthless taunts..." Gohan countered.

"Hm, your trying to threaten me? Oh that's cute. If your so cleaver then you try to take on these two, Kakabrat." Vegeta countered back grinning.

"Fine I will, just to prove how much more pride I have, and how much less you do compared to me..." Gohan told him grinning.

Vegeta almost said something but then decided not to and then grinned back at him. Vegeta just got out of the way leaving the fight now in Gohan's hands. Goku and Krillin got themselves prepared Gohan to strike at any giving moment.

"So, I see you two are my opponents. Hmp, that's a shame..." Gohan taunted.

"Hey listen you can taunt us all you want, but it won't make a difference of how we fight you know!" Krillin countered.

"Well then, shall we being the fight, midget?" Gohan asked with an evil grin and look in his eyes.

Krillin then started to shake but then nodded and built up courage to fight. Goku then looked at Krillin and then at Gohan.

"Wait! May I ask a question first before we begin?" Goku asked.

"Ugh, fine fool, just don't make it a stupid one..." Gohan told him.

"Alright, well why did you come here to fight us if you said we were weak?" Goku asked.

"Well that's easy, I was only taunting you fool. Are you really that stupid? The reason was because I want to know how strong you actually are. Now it's time to fight." Gohan told them.

They nodded and Gohan rushed towards them with incredible speed. He punched Krillin and sent him flying into a massive boulder. He got back up with pieces of the boulder dug into his skin. He had tried to take them out of his skin, he felt them lifting from his flesh. Then pain started to arise... He screamed, he had be feeling a lot of pain.

"Ow, god this HURTS!" Krillin screamed.

"Heh, had enough yet?" Gohan asked smilling.

Vegeta was sitting on a rock observing Gohan and the others fighting tactics. He wanted to discover them so he would have no trouble fighting them.

"I want to know their tactics, so it will be easier to kill them all. Gohan seems strong maybe even stronger than Raditz and Nappa which is why I must observe. He may try to kill me at any moment. I know he hates me with a passion. And I hate him as well, mostly because he's one hell of an annoying brat. If he tries to attack me, he will end up dead..." Vegeta thought grinning.

Piccolo then flew towards Vegeta and attempted to kick him, but he managed to dodge.

"Oh what do you know another pest..." Piccolo said.

"Oh, another pest you say. No, you mean another predator..." Vegeta told him.

"Ha, don't make me laugh. You as a predator would never even cross my mind, your nothing but a fool to me." Piccolo told him.

"Heh, you say that, big words for such an small and annoying pest. You talk big but let's see if your words stand up to my strength." Vegeta told him getting into a fighting stance.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter, it took me a while to get an idea for this chapter....