Chapter 17: The final fight! Part 3

I don't own Dbz, if so, I would make another saga to Dbz... Okay, I'm sorry it took me so long to update, and just a heads up the story will probably be completed in the next 2-3 chapters or so. I had a lot of stupid school work and stuff like that, so I appologize for taking so long to write this chapter.... Anyway, here is chapter 17!

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17: The final fight! Part 3

Goku and Gohan were locked in hand to hand combat. They were  both running out of stamina to fight and had suffered pain throughout the match. Bloody and bruised, they each held on fighting for one thing, each other... They had different goals for the other. Goku wanted Gohan back, and Gohan wanted Goku dead. The both stood on the battlefield, tired, hungry and in pain. Vegeta watched them as they didn't notice he was still around. The two paused for a short moment and began fighting again. Gohan was getting sick of having to fight.

"Gr, this is getting boring. So I'll finish you off for good." He said.

Gohan dodged Goku's attacks and charged up his energy, he was going to charge it up to full power for his final attack that he thought would surely finish off Goku. In both of his palms were balls of yellow energy. Gohan then put his hands together and combined the two balls to make one giant ball of energy. He then smirked as he knew this attack could not fail.

"Ha, it's time to finish this fight once and for all... MASEKO!!!" Gohan shouted.

Just then a yellow energy beam was fired by Gohan. It was launched at an incredible speed! Goku couldn't do anything but attempt to block the attack, he was to weak to deflect it. But then suddenly the beam had dissapeared. In front of Goku was a shadow, a figure that had looked fimilar to him. The he muttered "Piccolo?" and the figure then turned. It was Piccolo! He had deflected the beam right back at Gohan although he had dodged it swiftly.

"Piccolo, thanks!" Goku said to him.

Piccolo just looked at him and back at Gohan ignoring his compliment.

"Well, well well. It seems we have another pest wanting to play..." Gohan said grinning.

"The only pest here is you." Piccolo said.

"Oh, cocky are we? Well I'll wipe that stupid grin off of your face soon enough!" Gohan said rushing towards Piccolo.

Gohan threw a punch but Piccolo couldn't dodge. He wasn't back at full health yet, he got launched into a rock, it shattered.

"Ugh, damn it..." Piccolo muttered.

"Ha not so tough n-" Gohan said, except got cut off by Goku moments later.

Goku then kicked Gohan in the spine causing him to crash into the ground, his spine was now broken...

"Ugh, you god damn, idiot!" Gohan yelled.

Then Vegeta went up to Gohan who was now lying helpless on the ground. Vegeta had a grin on his face while Gohan was grinning as well.

"Why so happy, don't you fear death, Kakabrat?" Vegeta asked as his grin widdened.

"HA, I'm not grinning because of that. I'm grinning because I won't have to see your face anymore, you bastard..." Gohan said.

"And I won't have to hear your whinning anymore Kakabrat, you will just be dead. And left to rot in hell, what a pleasure. This couldn't get any better, your going to die, that green alien is suffering and Kakarot is going to go through torcher as soon as I'm finished with you..." Vegeta said his grin widder than ever.

"Whatever, I don't care. Do what you want, kill me, at least I won't have to live in this hell anymore." Gohan told him.

"Alright, good bye, KAKABRAT!" Vegeta said.

Vegeta was about to crush Gohan when Goku rushed towards Vegeta and kicked him, he was launched into the sky, but quickly recovered afterwords.

"Well, what do you know... Kakarot is going to save his son. How touching..." Vegeta mocked.

Goku just stood silent as Vegeta rushed towards him, he blocked and then the two went into hand to hand combat. This went on for a while, but then Vegeta made a move, he shot an energy beam at Goku's left leg. It was now burned. Goku gritted his teeth thinking it might ease the pain. He got past it and attempted to kick Vegeta, he dodged, and then Vegeta attempted to kick back, and Goku crashed to the ground. He then laid, moulded to the ground....

"This is getting boring, I'm going to finish you off, since I got my hopes up to high. You are going to suffer a slow and painful death Kakarot." Vegeta said smilling.

Vegeta then was charging up energy, he was going to fire his final attack. This attack was going to finish off Goku, he couldn't dodge it... There was no stopping the attack, nothing....

******************************************************************************************************************

And it's a cliffhanger....