Chapter 7: Hunt for the dragon balls! Part 1

DISCLAIMER - I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z. If I did that would be AMAZING but sadly I don't... My seventh chapter, YAHOO!

Note: Grammar and spelling has been updated. I don't think grammar and spelling will be consistently updated. Adulting sucks, I still hope everyone enjoys this story even though the grammar and spelling is kind of bad in some chapters (thanks younger me). Anyways, enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7: Hunt for the dragon balls! Part 1

Three more years later...

Another three years has passed and everyone was even more powerful than ever. But, there was still one more thing left to do, they still had to find the dragon balls to determine Gohan's location. So they all met up at Master Roshi's island to talk about how they were going to find the dragon balls.

"Bulma, do you still have the dragon radar?" Krillin asked her.

She then nodded and gave him the dragon radar she had in her hands. He turned it on, seven flashing lights showed up onto the screen representing the dragon balls location. Two of them were fairly close (around one hundred km away). The other five, well, that's another story...

"We should go looking for him as soon as possible. I think we should split up into groups." Goku told them.

"Goku there is a problem with that, there is only one dragon radar... There's three of us do you think we could find them by ourselves without it?" Piccolo asked him.

"OH, right I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight for a moment... Alright! We should go together then." Goku replied back to Piccolo.

Piccolo just turned away, obviously amused by Goku making a total idiot of himself in front of everybody. Then Bulma started to speak breaking the silence.

"Me and Master Roshi will stay here and pack some supplies for the trip." Bulma said.

Roshi was just imagining about him and Bulma together... Bulma punched him in the face and told him not to try anything funny or else she would hurt him a lot worse then the incident just now.

"Your finished building that ship right?" Piccolo asked.

Bulma nodded as a yes. She had built the ship and made sure it worked properly for them to fly in. With that being said, Goku, Piccolo and Krillin went off to find the dragon balls. An important piece of their journey had started to unfold.

***************************************************************************************************************

They flew off the island to hunt for the dragon balls with the help of the dragon radar. They didn't talk very much while they were flying. Goku asked Krillin a question to break the ice.

"Hey Krillin, what's the closest dragon ball near us right now and what's the farthest one?" Goku asked him curiously.

"Well... the closest one is about a hundred kms from here. The farthest one, well, that's another story..." Krillin replied to Goku.

They focused back on flying after that and got to the dragon ball's location about one hour and fifty minutes after the conversation. It was located on top of a mountain. They flew up the mountain and retrieved the first dragon ball. Krillin then checked to see where to next one was, it was about ninety km away. They then flew over to it at a good speed. They got to the location about one hour and thirty minutes later, they flew faster that time. The dragon ball was located under water, there was one problem though. There were man eating fish in there, they were bigger than the average human.