Chapter 16: The final fight! Part 2

OH MY GOD OVER 1000 READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! Oh and also I do not own Dragon ball z... But thank you so much, I am very appreciative :D

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 16: The final fight! Part 2

The Kamehameha and Galick gun clashed! Gohan and Krillin watched in amazement as the two powerful attacks collided with each other. So far they both had the same amount of power so they had to put more effort in their attacks then before. Vegeta raised his energy level into his attack, now his attack was inching closer and closer to Goku. It could be deadly if he didn't do something. So Goku also raised his power level, and now they were tied again.

"Ugh, KAKAROT YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME! I WILL KILL YOU!" Vegeta yelled as he raised his power to the max.

"WE"LL SEE ABOUT THAT! I WILL NOT LOSE!" Goku yelled also raising his power level to the maximum.

The energy beams were much bigger now, as big as they could get! They both held on and vowed to defeat each other, no matter what it took. But then they had both had enough, their bodies were starting to ache and their bones started to crack from the force of the power they had. They both let go of their attacks, there was an explosion from the two beams. After the explosion was over Goku and Vegeta stared at each other panting. The two were both in pain, you could see it by their body expresions.

"Damn it, my left arm is broken..." Vegeta thought.

"Ugh, my left leg, I think it's injured badly." Goku thought.

"Gohan, I think we should help Goku! We have to!" Krillin said.

Gohan just looked at him and grinned, and started to laugh.

"Uh Gohan, wh- why are you laughing?" Krillin asked.

Before he knew it, Krillin was knocked out. Gohan had chopped him on the neck to make him pass out, Goku and Vegeta had just noticed seconds later.

"Fool, you really think I was going to help you all this time. Well you were sadly mistaken, and now you shall die!" Gohan yelled.

Goku then rushed towards Gohan and grabbed his arm, he had stopped him from killing Krillin.

"Gohan what are you doing!?" Goku asked firmly.

Gohan smirked at Goku and slapped his hand away. He then looked at him with a wide devious grin.

"Fool, you thought I was actually going to help you, what a joke. I only pretended to act as if I were helping you and clearly you fell for it." Gohan told him.

Vegeta just watched as he saw Gohan had outsmarted both him and Goku.

"But, don't you remember me Gohan, and all of the good moments we had?" Goku asked.

"Pft, good moments? Don't you mean hell? I mean really, making me study for hours on end, nothing but boredom. It's discusting, I hated being bored like that. At least here I was able to train, even if these idiots did treat me like crap." Gohan told him.

"I should wait to make my move, then I'll kill them both." Vegeta thought trying to hold back a grin.

"That's not the life I'm talking about! I mean when we trained together!" Goku said.

"Ha, don't make me laugh, you were always going easy on me! Never even once did you make me shed blood, only bruises. And that too was nothing but a bore..." Gohan said getting angered.

"I guess there's nothing I can do to convince you..." Goku told him.

"Convinced, oh I'm plenty convinced. CONVINCED THAT YOUR ONE HELL OF A CRAP FATHER!" Gohan yelled rushing towards Goku.

Goku then dodged Gohan's attempt to punch him, and flew higher, he then rushed towards Gohan, he dodged. Then Goku fired energy beams, and Gohan fired back. Both of there beams had the same power and dissapeared on impact to each other. Then Goku flew behind Gohan at an incredible speed and kicked him in the back. Gohan then coughed up some blood but recovered quickly afterwords.

"Ha, finally your getting serious!" Gohan said excitedly.

Goku just stared at him serious about fighting. It was his own son who he was fighting so he knew some of his battle tactics and skills.

"Those two seem to be evenly matched. For now I will wait and once one of them is almost dead, I'll kill them for good. And then the other one will have to face me, Prince Vegeta, at full strength and health." Vegeta thought, smirking as he watched.

Gohan and Goku were now doing hand to hand combat, they were each practically evenly matched, except for the odd hit here and there. But each of them were warriors, and they showed it as they fought. Neither of them would give up yet.