I move out and move in

Ariana Ryder

Finally, I was moving out of my parent's house which felt completely normal for a 17 year old me.

I wanted to study further so I had to move into the neighbouring town for a good college. I always wanted to earn money and pay for my own education. I wanted to be financially independent. I had high ambitions to become a psychiatrist. Not just any psychiatrist but the best one. Moving into a new apartment and beginning to take care of myself and managing my own finances was my first step towards my goal.

So today, I was moving into my new apartment which I was supposed to share with a girl.I thought it was a good idea since sharing apartment meant sharing rent and saving money isn't a bad idea. I am not an exactly friendly person but living with another girl didn't sound bad. I only hoped the girl was easy going and comfortable with silence. Also, I hoped that she didn't chatter too much and loves clean and tidy house.

My mom had helped me pack all my stuff. Even petty stuff like the pink bunny I had since I was 6.

My mom smiled at me and said, "Aria, I can't believe you're moving out. Not that it's a good thing but still... " I had no idea parting with my mom would be so difficult and emotional.

I smiled assuringly at her and said, " This is what I want mom... one day you would be proud of me" with that I got up to get my back pack. I headed down to the living room where my dad was. He smiled as he saw me approaching. He held up a box wrapped in golden wrappers and said, "A small  gift from all of us before you move out "

I hugged my dad and thanked him. I placed the gift in my bag.

I had two bags with me. I slid the bag pack onto my back and dad took the other travel bag. "I'll help you to the cab" He said.

Jonas my younger brother jogged down the stairs.He smirked and said, " Finally, got rid of you" and laughed teasingly before saying, "I will miss you, Aria... but still I get your room." He ran off to claim my room as his war base or something.

The jerk.

With lot of hugs and kisses and repeated good byes, I went towards the cab at the gate to move into my new apartment.

A new life, new people, new experiences awaited me.

I grinned excitedly.

This was going to be fun.

****

I really hope you're liking this. Let me know what you think.

Xoxo :-)