The last dance

Mia Green

"Fabulous Mia....Perfect grace..." Mr.Harry, my dance teacher praised me. I blushed a little before saying thank you. "You were exceptionally good today... " Mr. Harry said.

Because it may be my last time.... I thought and controlled my tears.

"Thank you, Mr. Harry" I said, smiling.

"I would like to know if you are interested in playing the lead dancer with Dylan in a program two months away from now..." Mr. Harry asked and said.

I couldn't believe my luck! Lead dance with Dylan?! I said yes and discussed the entire thing with Mr. Harry. Soon, I left and my head was filled with my murder plan...

Tomorrow was a holiday at the academy. So I still had time to revise plan in my head. I used Ariana's computer to Google how to do basic self defense. It was difficult but I practiced it a few times. It was basically dancing with swift and hard moves.

The risk with my plan was that it wasn't fool proof. But I had to take risks. I didn't want to die without struggling to stay alive.

Ariana returned home. I wanted to spend most of the remaining time with her and Alec. I called Alec over. Together we watched the movie named the sixth sense. Ariana enjoyed the movie, Alec fell asleep halfway through. Ariana was happy to see me happy. I felt suddenly cheerful and bright like how you feel when you know your end is near.... and you want to enjoy every little remaining moment...

After the movie, Ariana went to her room, yawning.

Lately, she fussed over me a lot and sometimes I found looking at me with a strange look on her face. Like she was observing me closely. But I maybe overthinking.