I finally find Lennox

Ariana Ryder

My day was off to a cheerful start but I kept feeling restless. I can feel it in the air that something was wrong. To shrug that feeling off, I turned to my computer to play some games and divert myself. To my amazement, I saw that someone had searched for basics of self defence. Alec wouldn't do it since he is strong enough. Mia? Mia did it? But why? My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at my door. It was Mia. "Aren't you going to work today?" She asked. "Huh?" I said a bit baffled before suddenly becoming aware of time. I dashed towards the door. "Thanks" I yelled at Mia.

I reached at the decent cafe. To my utter surprise Mrs. Greta was opening the shop. I said a polite good morning and she smiled and said the same. 'I was late. ' I thought. I pulled out my cell phone and saw the time. It was still early. It maybe the faulty clock. I reasoned with myself.

Meanwhile, at the apartment
Mia's POV

I sent Ariana out of the house for her safety. I set the clock 30 minutes ahead. If anything happens to her I would never forgive myself.... no matter if I live or die. I got ready to fact my fate and Lennox. I kept Lennox's letter under Ariana's computer keyboard. She would know who killed me.

At Martha's muffins
Ariana Ryder

"I tell you, Aria, Eric had been behaving weird lately... " Diana said. I was listening to Diana but only partly. I was thinking of all the things that had took place few days ago. "He is very sweet sometimes and really rude and pushy other times... " Diana went on, " it's like he's two different people.. " suddenly, a simple fact hit me. I pulled out my phone, opened contact list and checked Mia's number... I knew where Lennox was...