The dual nature

Ariana Ryder

"Its Dissociative identity disorder what you call split personality in easy language. " Dr. Stephanie said after I had narrated my findings to the psychiatrist. I partly felt guilty for being so blind towards the facts. Apparently Mia may have had an imaginary friend in the past whom she gave the qualities she liked. She must be a lonely child in her past years. Later as she made friends she forgot all about this friend who's name was Lennox. It turns out that years later when me or Alec were absent she would feel lonely and Lennox met her. She got so involved in Lennox that she thought that Lennox was real.

I called Mia's mom, she would be arriving any minute now. So Mia had actually stabbed herself. Mia called Lennox over phone, but the number was Mia's. So she imagined the phone calls. Mia herself drew all the drawings and imagined it was Lennox. Mia herself started the fire and she imagined that Lennox went to get help. No wonder Lennox couldn't get any help and returned. It also makes sense that Lennox visited Mia when me and Alec weren't around. But still her imagination about Lennox was so vivid. Red hair, electric blue eyes....

Mia's mom arrived and the doctor told her about the disorder and everything... Mia's mom looked forlorn so I decided to go out and wait till Mia wakes...