Prologue.

800 days.
It has been 800 days in this house.

Am I happy?
Yes.

Living with a devil isn't that bad.
Although it was hard at first.

It felt like a fairy tale gone wrong.
My prince was actually the one who put me in the tower.

I could have knocked on an other door.
But after the torturous events I still don't regret my choice.

"What are you thinking about?"
He stood in the opening of the door and leaned to the right side, with a little bit of a cocky look in his eyes.

"Never mind, I already know of what... No who you are thinking about."
"You promised never to do that again" I said with one eyebrow pulled up.

"You..." He walked to the chair in front of me and sat on the railing. With a sigh he continued. "You are thinking about our story."
He had more to say, he knew I knew that he had more to say. But for me to say "continue" was useless.

"I didn't read your mind, I read your face."
I smirked, God he is good at reading me.

"You smiled..." He leaned a bit more forward before standing up.
"So now I now for sure that I guessed correctly." He said a bit cocky before standing up.

He walked to the door, but stopped in the opening and turned his head a bit more to the right.
"Are you coming or not?"

"Of course,..." I stood up and walked over to him. "... master." I replied with a smile.
I hooked my arm in his and I could see he smirked, which made me smile too.

And with that, our 800th anniversary was at an end.