All it takes.

Chandlers the most popular guy in school.. his girlfriend is the most popular, smartest and prettiest...

When the lights go out at night, he's all I ever think about, every time we pass in the hall, my cheeks turn pink at the sight of him

And my dirty mind... I'd do so many things to him.. it's not even funny.. All it takes is for him to smile and I'm tripping over my feet...

As I'm getting my books put of my locker, I feel a tap on my shoulder.. as I turn around I realize. It's the boy i was just thinking about.

I gasp as he catches me off guard, more like catches me in the act of thinking about him...He smiles and glances down at my chest, gripping my waist...

I feel his hands tighten as he guide's me to a supplies closet...whispering in my ear "baby i want you to be my good girl and ride me" my cheeks get even more red as I nod yes.

I can't speak, it'd just be studdering. He closes the door, turning the light on as he begins taking his jacket off, then his belt and walks over to me, taking my shirt and taking it off me.

Making me very self conscience about how my body looks. I wanna feel him inside me... I've wanted it for so long now...he then begins to remove my pants and we both kick our shoes off.

Letting out a few chuckles from both of us, he kisses my neck, backs up against a well and grabs my butt with both hands, making me put my hands on his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his waist.

We make out for about 8 minutes and as we tear apart, out of breath. He gets a condom out of his wallet, walking back over and whispering "I've been wanting to do you for so long" with his hot breath hitting my neck

I moaned so loud, he pulls his pants down, revealing the bulge in his underwear, He takes it out of his pants, putting a condom on and walking over and pulling my panties down, picking me up and slamming me against the wall.

He started entering me, slowly as his breath got more labored. He starts thrusting in and out of me, gripping me hard and making little moans in between thrusts, as I moan in his ear.

Making him go harder and harder until we both couldn't take it any longer, As I move my tongue in his mouth and our tongues move together, we both cum together and both let out a deep breath

A/n:

Hope y'all nasties enjoyed this, I wrote it for you homies lmao