I don't wanna live forever

It's been A while since I watched Abraham and Glenn die a painful, Unjust death. I couldn't tell you how many ways I've thought about killing Thats old Asshole.

Enid comes closer and sits down in the gazebo next to me, Rubbing my knee with her hand "What you doing?" "thinking" I snap "Okay since when is it my fault that shit happened?!"

I grab her wrist and pull her closer, Kissing her passionately and grabbing her butt "I'm sorry okay?" She kisses me back, Hugging my waist and backing me up against the pole, Holding up the gazebo

"Follow me" Grabbing her hand, we walk back To the nearest house and i shut the door behind me softly "hello?..Anyone home?"

"Carl...This was Maggie and Glenn's place..." fuck. A moment of silence Passed and then She kisses my cheek and pulls me up the stairs.

"You know you want me" Of course i do honey

A few moments later we hear the front door bust open, My Pants is down and her shirt is off, Ya know. My luck. "Come out come out" That peice of shit.

We both shuffle to get our clothes on, Enid is A fast thinker, it's what I love about her. She quickly opens the window of the bedroom we're in "Enid, You go as far as you can I'll stay"

"No dumbass His buddies are heres, I'll climb to the attic, Shut the window!" I quickly do just that as I hear The steps creek that's leading to the room I'm in "You cant run..Hell... you can't even hide"

Rolling my eyes at his childish Remark, I sit on the bed expecting him to bust thru the door any moment, Putting my hat on.

I soon see the knob turning and feel my heart beating faster by The adrenaline. "There you are" He smirks as I roll my eyes "SHIT man, I thought I'd for sure find you with your dick out"

"Maybe next time old man" He licks his bottom lip and Looks around "This your room" He turns his head to the side "No.. it is..." I stop myself from finishing

"It was number two's room" I glare at him with hatred. He killed the coolest guys I knew...I've had so many dreams of their deaths replaying in my head.

"Why are you here anyway"
"Just wanted to come see my favorite kid in the world"

Why does he keep trying to flatter me? He thinks I'm that childish enough to Just be like Cool omg dad it's okay you fucking murdered my freinds. I don't think so.

"Who's is this?" He asks holding up enids bra

enids bra

"Who's your lady freind?" He gasped "Is it that fucking weirdo who wanted to save these fucking broke balloons?" "Is that what you use for protection?" He wiggles his eyebrows asking

"Mind your own buisness" "What Dont you fucking understand by 'everything you own is mine' Half your ass is mine"

"i thought you were straight" Oops I pissed off old man Jenkins
"I thought you wanted to live"

"i dont wanna live forever"

Hey I don't know the point of this chapter, Idk about you guys

But I'm somehow attracted to negan aka Jeffery Dean Morgan, I can't help it I have an older man kink😂😆😉

I wanted a chapter with Negan and Carl's confusing relationship. Also, if you don't ship Enid that's okay, I'm not a diehard shipper i just like to use real characters.

(Should i do a Christmas special? if so who bc this book is not just Carl crimes smutt)

Hugs and kisses ~ A