Taco bell

I love him, He's such a bad influence on me but I love it.

His piercing blue eyes make me think of things I shouldn't.

He gets off work at 4. I'm sitting pretty and patient, laying in his bed waiting, Wearing his favorite perfume, A thick, vanilla, with a hint of cotton candy.

I'm wearing one of his shirts, smells like his cologne. I starts to hear the door unlock and i see his face peak into the door curiously.

I giggle, getting up and greeting him with a hug. At this point he's staring at my little naked body, I'm wearing nothing but his favorite shirt

he throws his shirt off, grabbing my hips and pulling me into him, flopping down on the bed.

Kissing my neck and pulling his button up, Off my arms and chest, kissing my breasts, licking them and sending shivers down my body

He laughs and places both his hands at the small of my back. Making me blush from all the attention.

The only attention I ever got, was when my doctor stuck that popsicle stick in my mouth.

he then grabs my hips, grinding His hips against mine, I feel his hot breath on my cheek, suddenly I feel I soft kiss on my cheek as he keeps grinding on me, his breathing getting heavier.

I began to unzip his jeans, pulling them down slowly "Hurry up girl" he says as a joke, making me giggle as a reply. I message the bulge in his boxers.

Hearing him trying to hold back a groan. I sit down on his bulge and he starts grinding on me again.

leaning down I kiss him passionately, removing his boxers and easing him inside me, making me whimper.

moving my hips with his, we lock out fingers together and he looks up at me, smirking and making me blush again

I literally have him inside me and I just blushed because of his grin. WHERE'S MY LOGIC? WHERE'D THAT BITCH GO?

I giggle and go harder, making him make these adorable little noises, I lean down kissing him on the neck, he tangles his fingers in my hair and we both finally cum and both breath slightly hard

he wraps his arms aroun me and holds me, rubbing one of my butt cheeks. Kissing my forehead.

I pucker up and ask "taco bell?" in a cute little baby voice.

A/n:

yep that just happened

Anyways, enjoy !

~ A