sour skittles.

As I lay down in Carl's bed waiting for him to come back from what he's doing... the peaceful quiet would strangely bore me usually...

But when you've seen so much violence and cried so much over the world becoming this.. vile and cruel place...

Carl he's that person I talk to, he's the person I love to sit and talk to for hours. Hes my best freind, and at the same time. He is my boyfreind.

I slowly fall into a slumber and smile, before nodding awake again. Hearing someone walk upstairs, as I pull out my knife in fear I see the shadow of his hat. Putting my knife down.

He walks in smiling "what you doing here?" He says glancing around the room. I planned out what I was gonna say so I reply "i found your favorite candy.." he sighs saying in an annoyed voice "didn't I tell you not to go outside the walls?!"

I shrugged replying "but, I'm still alive." He rolls his eyes saying "d*mn it.. didnt i tell you, what if you never made it back?!" He starts getting even louder "ive f*cking loss to many people in this world to even have you think about doing something so dangerous!"

I try to lighten things up by saying "i didnt walk" I smile saying " my driving skills are on point..." As I hold up a bag, with multiple bags of sour skittles and packs of mint gum.

"I know you're mad, love. But I wanted to do something sweet..." I study his expression as his face goes from angry, to calm.

He lays down next to me, Grabbing some sour candy and ripping it open, he smiles glancing over and asking "i bet you hit something..." Sh*t... he got me their...

As I was pulling into the store parking lot, I ran into a car.... I smile and don't answer, as it would just make him upset. I just lean over and kiss him and take the skittles out of his mouth.

He flips me over and starts kissing me, and reaches his hands under my shirt and pulling it off, along with his.. he pours a few skittles in my belly button, making me laugh and he eats them off my stomach

I start to unzip his pants and he slaps my hand saying in a girly voice "let's talk first" making me giggle, as he does. He unzips his pants, pulling them Off and unzips my shorts, pulling mine off

The next thing this dork does is poke my boob with his finger. After he took my bra off...We start kissing again and he takes both our underwear off

Stopping for a minute, reaching out of one of the drawers and getting protection. He puts it on himself and slowly enters me. I would lie if I said that this was our first time, it's not. But its our first time sober.

He starts thrusting himself inside me "sh*t" he says breathing down my neck... making me moan. He starts kissing my neck and lightly biting it, making me shiver, I'm kinda ticklish.

He goes down to my boobs, Kissing them and pretend biting at them. Making my eyes widen and making him giggle

(Michonne's pov)

As I walk to Carl's room, I start to hear giggling and the bed creaking... Oh my...god....My baby's growing up....

I'm not gonna give him that embarrassment. It isn't like he hasn't walked in on me and his dad... That's enough embarrassment for this week.

I think I'm just gonna go for a walk and think about my life.

(End of michonne's pov)

As Carl starts kissing down my stomach and coming back up and kissing me on the lips, he starts going faster and faster. Making me Moan a little louder.

He begins to say "I'm getting close" he burys his face into my neck and came as I did to.

We lay their together and cuddle for a while. Hes my best freind... I love him so much...

A/n:

This one has more of a storyline to it, not all of this book will be smutt btw