Dork with donuts

As always my sister is the one who gets all the guys, She has had at the least, two "boyfriends" in one month. Usually around Christmas. always at the same time.

She makes them think shes some innocent church girl who's never done anything with a boy, "looses her virginity" to them and then She has a shit ton of gifts.

I on the other hand am not nor will i ever be like her, Thank god. So when I fall in love or hang out with a boy, Its a rare occasion. If I've ever been in love that is.

No matter what kind  of guy she brings home, They always have the same annoying Petname.

Bae. I hate that word at this point. It's one of my pet peeves.

"Mac get up, You don't wanna be a dumbass"

Did i mention its just me and her? Our parents, well.. died when I was 8, she was 19.

For most of the part it's been hard, Not only loosing them but being raised by someone who's completely insensitive.

Someone who can't keep herself away from anyone with a penis.

Accept My best freind. He's this dorky gamer who has this warm feeling about him.

"Kayla, it's Saturday" Distressed tone to my voice. "I know I just didn't like the thought of you sleeping in and it not me"

I hear the door open and close "So I got donuts" Chandlers here. "When don't you have donuts"

"I donut know" He pushes his glasses up with a sly grin across his face.

"I hate you" rolling my eyes at his attempt of a joke and continuing to eat a donut

"You know you love me" He glances up at me for reassurance "Okay maybe" His features turn into a fake frown.

"Well I love youuuu" He puts his arm around my neck roughly before kissing my temple.

My face feels hot and I grin sheepishly at his actions "How much though" It came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"I could tell you" He wraps his hands around my waist "Or show you" His fingers slip just under my jeans.

My stomach does a backflip off a bridge, it feels as though it did.

I've had a small crush on him for a while, Just didn't figure it'd go anywhere.

"You're so pretty, I don't know how we've only been just freinds for this long"

"I know the feeling"

"I could give you lots of feelings"

"Mac where is my damn comfy vans" My eyes roll at my sisters timing as I let out a heavy sigh, trudging twords our living room.

"Dont"

A hand grasps my wrist and pulls me back, I gasp at the sudden actions.

He crashes his lips against mine, Slowly Moving his against mine as my sister shuts the front door going God knows where.

"We're home alone"

"Yeah"

"you know what we could do"

"What?" My reply a little more anxious than I wanted it to sound

He leans in and whispers

"play League and order pizza"

a/n:

Okay so i thought this was cute, So I shared it with you guys I hope you like it also.