Under your bed

I guess you could say a perfect storybook family would be a mom, A dad. and two kids. I boy and girl.

But in my case I have a step father and brother. My real father is a peice of sh!t.

My step dad is okay, He's a step dad. And my step brother is my best freind. The perfect family right? Wrong.

I tiptoe down the hall to Carl's room, Feeling paranoid that I'll get caught. We haven't before.

I climb into his bed, he turns over and wraps his hands around my waist, Kissing me on the neck

"Dont you think" he kisses my jaw "We should be more careful around them?"

This morning he was making waffles and was about to kiss me goodmorning  when my mom walked in, We had to play it off as him checking my eyes for eye boogars.

Of course she believed it like she does everything else, I really do feel bad for the lying but I can't help it, He's cute and we're not blood related.

As we both get comfortable, My phone falls thru the crack of his bed making a loud noise. I get up to get it when I hear footsteps down the hall.

I slide down on the floor and under his bed "Hey sweetie what was that noise?"

"um my remote fell, I'm sorry" I can hear the innocent tone in his voice. He could be an actor it's crazy how good he is at this stuff.

"okay Uh goodnight, I'm gonna go see if your sis-"

"Mom she's in the bathroom"

"Okay...well then goodnight"

I could hear the tone in her voice. She was slightly questionable on how he knew I was in the bathroom. Soon after that I hear the door close and i climb out from under the bed.

"You need to clean under there something touched me"

"maybe it was a zombie"

"Shut it coral"

"don't call me that" He whines kissing me. I roll my eyes before Climbing back in bed

"remember last week when she walked in to ask you something and i had hide under the covers?" He nods grabbing my thighs with his hands "you're so cute why Did they get married?"

"we are their offsprings by other lovers sweetie, We owe it to them for our good looks." He roll his eyes "I don't understand why we couldn't date, Theyd be thrilled to know we get along now"

"Who said I didn't hate you"
"this dick" he motions to his crotch
"Hey there lil  fella"
"your a asshole man" He took it to heart and i cuddled up to him "your a good fella" spoken in a baby voice

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
               *next morning*

"Why did i hear you walking back to your room last night y/n?" My step dad questions

"I was getting food."
"in Carl's room?" His thick southern accent coming out

"Yeah well maybe I wanted a pickle" oh god.

Everyone's eyes are burning a hole in me "he uh..he keeps...a jar..of them under his uh..bed.."

That just saved my ads and his. because I wasn't lying, I did see a jar under there along with some cheeze its. He rubs my back and smiles at me

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope this one wasn't to short, I hope it doesn't suck but I liked the idea.

Dont hate because you think it's gross just don't read. they aren't blood related nor is it even fracking  real.

Vote for more and comment an idea.

Hugs and kisses ~ A