This is what you came for.

The fights

The Kissing

Relationships are so much work.

Accept try a relationship in an apocalypse.

Sometimes i just feel like saying f*ck it and stay single.

Carl can be so annoying. But I can't just break up with him, I'd still have to see him every day so it's always better to work things out.

As I walk the planks of this very high up train track Bridge, I think about what Carl said about to me. "One day, one of us will be gone and we can't change that"

Although he's right, I don't plan on dying anytime soon, just as I finish saying that, I notice a walker behind me, it's coming closer and the train bridge is collapsed somewhat.

Therefore I can't run to the other side. And i forgot a weapon so I'm screwed. I quickly climb down the splintery and broken off bridge, getting my feet soaked by the river below.

All the sudden, the wood gives I and i fall into the water and go under, feeling something fall in with me, it grabs me and I try to fight it off, but it's got a tight grip on me

As I come up I turn to see carl, out of breath as I am. "What the sh*t?!" He says "was you trying to kill yourself?!" "You could've pushed the walker off and stayed up their!"

I shrug, feeling embarrassed by my stupidity. "Why was you following me?" He sighs replying with "you forgot all your weapons." He pulls me in and hugs me.

We then both hear wood creaking above us. As we look up he tanks me under the collapsed Bridge, shooting the walker.

As we both get out of the water and as i stomp away, Carl grabs my waist and pulls me on the ground and on him. He cuddles me and asks "do you love mee" and then leans in, giving me a kiss.

As he takes my shirt off, he starts kissing my back. I feel the bulg in his pants, teasing him by laying my head directly on his crotch.

He then grunts and widden his eyes at me. I giggle ever so innocently as i ask with a innocent smile "what's wrong?" He shrugs, more then likely knowing we both know whats wrong.

And that he's to d*mn lazy to say. He plays with my hair as he leans in for another peck on the lips. He then reaches down to my chest and cups my boobs.

We take everything off, he enters me, making us both moan at the same time. He begins kissing down my neck

Roughly he grabs my waist, sucking on my nipple. Making Me moan a little to loud, he then tries to shut me up by kissing me on the lips.

He speeds up faster and faster until we both end up cumming.

Rick and michonne are heard in the distance as we hurry our clothes on, he tanks his clothes on and helps me latch my bra, me throw my black ripped jeans and white top, with combat boots back on. We both fix our hair, glancing at each other to Make sure we look normal

As they finally reach us, we're fully dressed, And out of breath from the rush. Rick questions "why are y'all out here?" Carl looks like a deer in headlights so I reply with "swimming, it's hot and no ac. So we were swimming"

They both nod, glancing at each other. Then Rick motions for us to follow, as they turn around, heading back to Alexandria.

Authors note:

I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner! Just issues in my Life, I promise I'll post more though and also comment what kinda chapters would you want?

hugs and kisses ~ A