Into you

Dont you ever have that one guy.

That you just totally hate and love at the same time. you can't get him outta your head.

He's addictive, He's like this really good album you can't stop listening to.

That's what my best freind is for me. I'm such a happy person now that he's single.

I might possibly have a chance with him, and boy I'm gonna take any chance I have.

He always picks me up for breakfast at Ihop. He always bought my pancakes

GOALS. As I get ready, I'm gonna go make up free this morning, hair in bun, pink sundress with black collar.

I receive a text saying he's in the drive, picking my small, black, round purse up from my night stand and bolting for the Door.

did I mention my best freind is older? I'm going into my last year of high school, he graduated last year and ditched the college idea, now he has an apartment and we often have sleepovers.

they're fun, but if my plan works they'll be even more fun ;)

Dont get me wrong, I'm not just out for the D. I'm genuinely in love with him, He's my manly sunshine.

As I hop into his car, he smiles at me, I smile back feeling butterflys. The a.c. forcing me to breathe in his wonderful cologne.

How have I survived two years of him and her Together.

Before I know it, I lean over and kiss his neck, trying to play off what I desperately did, I blurt out "goodmorning"

He starts blinking fast, no eye contact is made for about 5 minutes, we finally get to Ihop and he parks his car, still on

I finally hear the engine turn off, he pulls me in for another kiss. his kiss is minty, So needed. the night before I had tried desperately to plan what I was going to say today

I guess I don't need to say anything to him, he clearly feels the same way. as way break apart, I ask softly "why'd you and her break up..."

"she told everyone I cheated, the truth is that I was in love with someone, I never acted on it, but she never let me see her, so i broke it off."

All I could say was "me" in a whisper tone. He nods, I grabbed his hand "I love you Chandler."

He starts kissing me more passionately, The temperatures rising in here.

I hear the car crank up, he stops kissing me and drives to his apartment immediately.

As we walk up the steps, He's basically steering me with his hands on my butt as we both giggle.

We finally get to his place, unlocking the door, making out. type of thing you see in movies.

He locks the door behind him, guiding me to his bed, where I've stayed many nights, as he slept on the couch.

he pulls my dress over my head, noticing my underwear that clearly doesn't match.

Somehow I don't feel embarrassed, he lets my hair down and takes his belt off, letting me unzip his pants. Letting me take his shirt off.

kicking my shoes off I feel him pulling me on the bed with him, He kisses my stomach and pulls my underwear down kissing my area, making me gasp.

He wiggles his tongue around, going down on me and I hold his head down harder, making him go faster and harder as I squirm.

I finally cum and he then unclips my bra and takes his boxers off, putting on a condom

he finally starts to enter me, but knowing I'm not a virgin he doesn't go slow, he goes a bit rough.

he's sucking on my breast and going rough into me, making me breath hard making faint noises.

He's grunting with every time thrust into me, He keeps going for a few more minutes before he cums along with me.

as we both lay breathless, cuddling. he pushes a peice of my hair away from my face. holding my little body close to his, rubbing my back, we then fall asleep together.

authors note:

I literally fell off the earth for a few weeks, sorry!

and also... this girl lucky she's in a smutt book where every guy is like... yas¡!¡! when he finds out you like him, irl, if a guy ever found out I liked him, he'd call the cops lmao.

anyway, I hope you like this guys... I could've been asleep rn but i stayed up because I got inspired for this chapter...

nighty!

Hugs and kisses ~ A