Hands to myself

He looks at me, with his deep blue eyes and smile, his dimple making a reappearance.

I know he's my sisters enemy, Only because He shows me some sort of happiness in my dreadful life.

2 am, in his car, I catch myself staring at his grin, smiling the same way he is. He Runs his fingers thru his hair, Glancing over at me and chuckling.

"take a picture it'll last longer" my cheeks go red, trying to save I roll my eyes "you have food on your face chan" nervously, I swip his cheek, getting the food off his face.

The rest of the ride to this "top secret" Place, I quietly glance out the window, watching the bright green pass by quickly.

I feel someone looking at me, turning my head to him, catching him staring at me, making me more nervous then I was.

Chandler is my best freind, he probably doesn't realize how much I love him, his caring and sexy personality, I think of him every night before I go to sleep, hoping that I'd wake up with him holding me.

as soon as we get to this old diner out of town, it hasn't been open for years, So I'm totally confused why we're here.

He unlocks the door, letting me in first, like the Gentlemen he is. "what is this place?" I glance around the place, peeking my head in the next room "it's this old place that belonged to my dad, after he, you know.. he passed... mom gave me the keys, she didn't want to see the place anymore..."

I hear the hurt in his voice, watching his expression go to this distance. I pluck up the courage to walk over, extremely nervous. I rub his shoulders, moving down to his chest, feeling the nervous flutters in my stomach.

I glance up to see him smirking "why take a picture when you could just have your way with me" he says with chuckle at the end. he pulls me in for a warm hig, leaning down to kiss me on the lips, bringing me closer to him.

He grinds against my hips and kisses my collar bone, making me gasp "chan" he runs his hands down to my hands, locking his fingers with mine, and guiding me to the next room, it has a bed and a lamp

my thoughts soon go ballistic, how many girls has he had, on the bed "i know what you're thinking... I only use this place for when my mom is mad at me or my grades are shitty" he steals another quick kiss, turning on the a.c. quickly

before bringing his hands to my waist, picking me up to where my face and his is inches apart, our eyes glancing from our lips, to our eyes.

I gasp as he licks my sensitive area, He goes faster just to hear my breathing become more labored, I run my fingers thru his curls and wrap my legs around him, hearing his dark chuckle

He speeds up until I cum, Making me let out a deep breath I never knew I had held in.

He begins to enter me, Making our eyes stay connected. He leans down, passionately kissing me and thrusting into me. the only noise I can make is hard breathing and whimpers, as he keeps going faster, holding my hips in place.

His thrust becomes sloppier, his breathing becomes harder, and he starts to whimper "fuck I love you so much" he says before releasing into me and collapsing on me, holding me in his arms

he kisses my head before hiding his face in the crevice of my neck, I start to Drift off but before I could get to sleep I feel his breath and hear him whisper "I meant it when I said I love you, princess."

A/n:

This old ice cream place in my town inspired this chapter, it was popular in the 1950s so i came home and wrote this.