32.

texts (mia & ruby)

mia:
okay

mia:
ruby

mia:
I get ur mad at me. and I still don't know why.

mia:
just hear me out, okay?

mia:
I like talking to ashton. I really do. but I like talking to you too!! ur my best friend, and I don't wanna lose you. but no, I'm not going to stop talking to ashton. he makes me happy. and so do you. and I am not going to stop talking to someone because you tell me to. that's just being a bitch. so just forgive me, ruby. please.

ruby:
wow

mia:
what?

ruby:
you actually can't apologize without bringing up ashton. pathetic.

mia:
wtf ruby

mia:
ashton was the whole reason u got mad at me in the first place!! I can't not bring him up.

ruby:
yeah, amelia, you actually can.

mia:
so what?

mia:
you don't like me anymore?

mia:
you don't like ashton? 5sos?

ruby:
I don't like you at all right now amelia. you stopped talking to me, and when you did, it was all ashton this and ashton that. you wouldn't stop rubbing it in my face.

ruby:
I still love 5sos. it's not ashtons fault you decided to leave me behind. he was just being nice.

mia:
god dammit ruby

mia:
this isn't that big of a deal!!

ruby:
it is to me.

mia:
well if u hate me so much then I'm glad I have ashton. because he would understand and forgive me!!

mia:
I don't know why you cant just be happy for me. I'm talking to my fucking idol!!!

ruby:
oh of course ashton would understand!!11!!!

ruby:
I was happy for you. until u decided to be a bitch about it.

mia:
I wasn't being a bitch in the first place!! amazing things were happening to me and you were the only one I could and WANTED to tell.

ruby:
whatever mia.

ruby:
stop talking to me.

ruby:
and have fun with fucking ashton.

a/n: damn so this just happened. but thank you guys so much for 2k!! sorry I didn't update sooner, I had insane writers block, but thanks to NiallerHazPaynoTommo  for helping me out! ily all and stay cool