33.

texts (mia & ashton) 

mia:
ash

mia:
ash

mia:
ash

mia:
ash

mia:
ash

ashton:
what do you wantttt

mia:
can you facetime

mia:
i'm bored

ashton:
suree

ashton:
but lukes with me

mia:
its cool lukes chill

mia:
I think

ashton:
shush im calling you

mia 

"ashton irwin!" i shouted with a smile, ashtons face taking up my screen.

"amelia primson!" ashton shouted back, with an even bigger smile. 

"how are you today?" i asked him, resting my chin in my hands. 

"i am pretty good, what about you?" he said back. 

"i am pretty amazing, other than the fact im bored out of my mind." i rolled my eyes playfully. 

"oh, by the way, lukes here!" ashton turned the phone to the blue eyed boy. 

"hi mia!" luke waved, and that's when i noticed something different about him. 

"wait, ashton?" i said, leaning up. 

"yes?" 

"can you call luke over here for a second? i need a word with him." i asked, smiling in hopes that he would. 

"uh, i guess so?" ashton furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "luke! come over here! mia needs to talk to you!" 

"okay!" luke responded, and came into the camera. "hey mia, what's up?

"oh, nothing much. just wondering where the hell you're lip ring is, that's all." i said with a trace of venom in my voice. 

ashton giggled, and luke puckered his lips. "yeah, about that, it kind of fell out the other night and i didn't want to put it back in." 

"whatever, luke." i smiled, holding back a laugh. 

"i think that means you can go now." ashton looked back at him. 

"oh, right. bye guys." luke laughed, and walked out of the screens view. 

"that's really all you wanted to ask him?" ashton said, raising an eyebrow. 

"yup." i nodded. 

"you're so weird." ashton chuckled. 

"thanks ash. i try." i laughed.

"so guess what?" he asked, his eyes lighting up.

"what?" 

"we are meeting in like half a month!" ashton exclaimed, smiling. 

"i know! i'm so excited ash!! it's going to be amazing." i gushed. 

"i have so many things planned for us. i'm not going to tell you though." he smirked.