66.

mia

i woke up alone in a bed that i would normally share with ashton. my head was pounding and i groaned while rolling over to grab my phone on the nightstand. i turned it on to text ashton, but he was way ahead of me.

ash☀️💗:
hey m, ill be back soon. had to go talk to someone. there's an aspirin in the bathroom for you, sorry i didn't get it to the nightstand, it slipped my mind. michael should probably be in the other room, you can chill with him if you get bored. i love you. so much.

mia:
i'm actually obsessed w u i love u fuck

mia:
but bro

mia:
I don't remember shit about last night please tell me I didn't do something i'm gonna regret

ash☀️💗:
first of all when did u start saying bro & why am I one

ash☀️💗:
i'm kinda offended

ash☀️💗:
& no, you didn't do anything to regret. we just left a lil early because you weren't having fun

mia:
okay me ,,, but nothing drastic happened, right?😬😬

mia:
& idk abt the bro thing. i'm hungover. give me a break.

ashton☀️💗:
nothing happened, I promise :)

mia:
okay, get back soon. I love youuuu so muchhhh

I turned off my phone and laid it back on the nightstand, groaning as I stood up to go to the bathroom. I did my business and took the aspirin ashton gave me, then walked out into the small living in the dining area where michael sat on the couch.

"wow, you look like shit." michael laughed as I sauntered out of the bedroom.

"fuck you, michael. you always look like shit." I said back, flopping down on the couch next to him.

"first of all, i'm offended. I happen to think I look great sometimes," michael said, crossing his arms.

i rolled my eyes. "okay, shut up. let's talk about how i literally have no memory of last night whatsoever. and i swear you drank more than me."

michael shrugged. "i barely remember anything either. the only thing that keeps popping up when i try to think back is luke smashing his shot glass on the ground and pushing a chair over. i don't know what made him so mad or what happened after, but i hope he's okay. I haven't seen him."

"shit, me too. i wonder what could've happened. maybe a girl turned him down." i laughed, so did michael.

after i said that the door opened and ashton walked in. i immediately stood up from my seat and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"what's all the love for?" he said, hugging me back.

"no reason. i just missed you." i smiled, looking up at him.

"i've never wanted to die more in my life. this is the grossest shit i've ever seen." michael complained. "im leaving."

"good. we don't want you here anyway." ashton responded.

"fuck you guys." michael laughed. "bye."

"bye michael." i laughed a little with him.

ashton kept an eye on michael until the door was shut behind him and he was sure he was gone. he then grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom.

"what's going on? im confused," i said.

"we're going back to the US. just me and you. none of the boys. what do you say?"ashton beamed.

"i mean, yeah, i would love it to just be the both of us!" i exclaimed, then lowered my voice. "but why so secretive? you stared after michael like a hawk until he left."

"i..., no reason. just...more fun that way." he smiled.

"true, it will be kinda funny to see all the boys freaking out over where we went." i giggled.

"okay, okay. let's get our stuff together. because our flight to LA is at one." ashton smiled.

"ashton, love. it's eleven and i haven't even packed yet. you think we can make it?" I raised an eyebrow.

ashton grabbed my hands. "I know we can. besides, i'm already packed. I can help you."

"okay, then no more distractions. just put all my clothes in my suitcase. i'll pack everything else in my duffel. let's do it." i said.

-
ashton and I were finally packed & ready, and we were fast walking down the hotel hallway toward the elevators.

"it's 12. we have an hour to get to the airport, go through all that shit there, and then get on the plane. we may have to run at some point, but we can do it." ashton said.

"I believe in us. but what if we run into one of the boys while leaving? then there's no more fun." I frowned.

ashton shrugged. "I guess we'll just have to hide."

"let's hope it doesn't come to that, then." I laughed.

ashton and I did end up making it to our flight in time without being caught by any of the boys. of course, we did end up running, but we made it. and after 15 hours on a plane, we were finally back in los angeles.

"you know, I've never been to your place before." I said to ashton as we walked up the steps to his home.

it wasn't big, but it wasn't small. it seemed perfect for ashton, and I quite loved it too.

"oh really?" he smirked, and I nodded. "i'll try to make it a warm welcome, then."

I furrowed my eyebrows as he unlocked the door and we walked in. "what does that m-"

i was immediately cut off as ashton dropped his bags to the floor and pinned me against the wall, his lips connecting to mine. my eyes opened in shock and everything i was carrying dropped to the floor, but in no time I melted into the kiss, bringing my hands up ashton's body. his hands moved down to my ass as I leaned against the wall, enjoying every moment.

"ashton, fuck, oh my god."

"you want more?" he asked, our faces still inches apart.

"I would love it, but I just got off of a fifteen hour flight and i'm exhausted. I want it to be more... special. I don't know." I smiled sheepishly.

"that sounds good to me." ashton said. "god, mia. I love you. and I know we say it to each other but I feel like it's just for fun so right now, I just want to say that I love you more than anything. you are my world, my home, and I want you to be unconditionally mine."

"and I want nothing more to be yours. I love you."

a/n: hi, i'm back! I wasn't planning on updating this, but you guys seemed to really want it so I tried my best! it's definitely a little rusty considering I haven't wrote anything besides shit for school is months, so I hope this isn't as bad as I think it is. thank you guys for sticking with me, I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, although I do not know when the next one will be out 😬 all the love.

-m.