65.

mia

"congrats on finishing sounds live feels live!" i exclaimed as the boys filed into the dressing room. "you guys did amazing, as always." 

"thanks, mia." michael said, giving me a hug. "kinda sad it's over though." 

"im very sad it's over." luke said, flopping onto the small couch tucked in the corner. "at least we can have some time off now." 

"i don't know, it'll be pretty weird not being on stage for almost a year." calum shrugged. 

ashton wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "i'll miss it, but im happy i'll get some time with mia and my family." 

"you are the best person in the whole world." i looked up at him, smiling. 

"you guys are gross." michael complained, belching. 

"you're a loser, michael. shut up." i stuck my tongue out at him, to which he returned the favor.

"let's go celebrate tonight." calum than suggested. "last night of the tour, last night of us all being together. might as well, right?" 

ashton nodded. "yeah, let's do it. mia, you're gonna come, right? 

"i don't know ash. this should really be a night for you and the boys. it's your accomplishments you're celebrating, not mine." 

"you're being crazy. of course you're welcome to come with us. we all love you!" michael exclaimed. 

"i would be fine with you coming, mia. you're fun when you're drunk." calum laughed. 

"im okay with it too! you can always come out with us mia, don't stress about it." luke chuckled. 

i looked at all the boys, the situation seeming very alike to the last time they asked me to come out with them after madison square garden, and that night didn't go well at all. 

but this time would be different. tonight i was staying with ashton, and nothing was going to happen. he would make sure of it, i know it. 

"okay, okay. i'll come."

we all arrived at whatever place the boys picked for us and i immediately made sure to grab ashton's hand and stay close to him as we walked in. it was loud inside just like all clubs and bars, and i had to shout to speak to anyone. 

"will you stay with me tonight?" i looked up to ashton, and he nodded. 

"of course, m. why? anything wrong?" he asked. 

"no. i just want to get drunk and i trust you to keep me under control." i laughed, and ashton smiled. 

"sounds like a plan to me. why don't we start the night off then, yeah? let's find the other boys and all have a drink together." he said, beginning to walk through the crowds of people. i clung onto him and followed suit. 

michael, calum, and luke were unsurprisingly at the bar already drinking. ashton and i claimed the stools sat next to them and ordered five drinks. he gave one to each of us and held his up, "to a fucking amazing tour and the great people we met along the way. sounds live feels live, you fucking rocked. thank you." 

the boys smiled and clinked their cups together, downing the alcohol in a second. I laughed at all of them and shook my head, drinking mine as well. 

the boys immediately made their way to the center of the club, dancing with each other and laughing their asses off as they drank and drank. i stayed sat at the bar, watching from the bar. ashton was hesitant to leave me on my own after i asked him to stay before, but i wanted him to enjoy himself tonight. as long as luke or any other random guy in the bar didn't pull anything, i should be fine.