Chapter 1: Prologue

"What a joke. A street girl like me being picked as the prince's concubine because of my hair color. I'll shame the prince." Said a girl with apple red hair and bright green eyes.

She wore a fake smile as she spoke to the messenger that stood at the entrence of her shop. She began to back up as the guard continued to advance further into her work place.

"The Prince has taken a liking to you so nothing else matters. Anyway, you will formally be recieved at the castle in three days, so dress yourself up. I will now excuse myself for the day Lady Shirayuki." With those final words the messenger turned and left.

"Nothing else matters, huh... ? Can't go against him, huh... ? Even though he's well known for being stupid, he still is a prince... there's no helping it." The redhead admitted.

Opening a draw she took out a pair of scissors.

"If it's just my red hair he wants-"

Without hesitation she cut off her long red hair that had once reached mid back.

"Then I will give it to him. The path I seek is my own story. And in order to find it I will leave this country."

Resting her hair on the windowsill along with medication for other patients she took her cloque, and covered what was left of her red hair. She sat off with some seeds on her journey to walk her path, but made a mistake when she left someone behind.